SEC officiating vs TrackMan. You make the call.

What is your opinion on implementation of TrackMan technology in baseball?

• Keep things the way they are and get off my lawn.

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Use it to call balls and strikes only.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • Use it to call balls and strikes, foul and fair balls and anything else it is capable of.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I don't care and just like clicking buttons.

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
Given the current sentiment regarding SEC officiating, I personally would love for the SEC to implement the use of TrackMan technology. Since actual sports topics are as slow as a white bronco chase today, I'd like to get the pack's opinion on the topic.

Reactions: 17itdawg

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
IMO the home plate umpires have really gotten bad this year. It seemed to me last year was a little better. But this year they have absolutely missed calls routinely. Both teams in the game. Strikes called below the knee. For it to be called a ball it just about has to hit dirt in front of the plate.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I really don’t like too much technology in sports but with that being said, the umpires in college baseball are awful!

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I normally hate anything to do with technology making calls, but pretty much anything would have to be better than SEC officials.

Reactions: eckie1

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
One small change…

Use it to REVIEW balls and strikes only. MiLB is trying this out and have seen positive results so far. It’s quick, it’s accurate, and it seems to make the game better.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login