SEC refs moonlighting as NFL refs?

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Goodness, this is the most blatant facemask penalty you'll ever see and the refs didn't call it. Plain as day. Not one of those where the facemask is grabbed in a scrum...no other players around. Ref standing right there in plain view. He didn't just grab the facemask. He didn't just grab the facemask and turn the QBs head. He grabbed the facemask, turned the QBs head and dragged him down by the facemask.

When asked after the game, one of the refs just said none of them saw it, so they couldn't call it.

• Wow
Reactions: 92Pony

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
That was not a two-handed push block to the chest after an interception when the QB was now a defender, so no flag called for there!:LOL:
And the QB did not receive an Academy Award for his performance!

I4CtheFuture

Oct 5, 2024
It will not change until us fans start holding these refs accountable publicly.
My idea: Remember "FireRonZook.com" website? Now think "Facebook" of horrible calls - no calls - where the public, of any fan base, could upload stuff like this (video proof)......

In my head, it would probably catch on and snowball into something pretty big where it would eventually start making its way (mentions) on shows like College Game day, etc.... then it would snowball even more.

I've had this idea for many years now, but unfortunately I don't have the technical knowhow to put something like that together. The internet name would be a big key - and I haven't come up with anything catchy, or short enough to stick in memory. "HorribleOfficiating.com" doesn't quite roll off the tongue. It wouldn't be hard at all to come up with the site.....and then visit *EVERY SINGLE TEAMS* forums and share the link and spread the word. That part would take about 2 days, maximum. Anyway, I digress...

EDIT: Maybe "CrookBook.com"

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
It will not change until us fans start holding these refs accountable publicly.
My idea: Remember "FireRonZook.com" website? Now think "Facebook" of horrible calls - no calls - where the public, of any fan base, could upload stuff like this (video proof)......

In my head, it would probably catch on and snowball into something pretty big where it would eventually start making its way (mentions) on shows like College Game day, etc.... then it would snowball even more.

I've had this idea for many years now, but unfortunately I don't have the technical knowhow to put something like that together. The internet name would be a big key - and I haven't come up with anything catchy, or short enough to stick in memory. "HorribleOfficiating.com" doesn't quite roll off the tongue. It wouldn't be hard at all to come up with the site.....and then visit *EVERY SINGLE TEAMS* forums and share the link and spread the word. That part would take about 2 days, maximum. Anyway, I digress...

EDIT: Maybe "CrookBook.com"

Two refs standing behind the play with unobstructed views. You think they miss the call on Patrick Mahomes?

Some are running with the gambling narrative since 80% of the money was on the Rams.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login