SEC ROLL CALL week 3. Ouch!

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Well the student section was completely empty by halftime but I think he's referencing how they did a recognition of all the female student athletes during the 1st/2nd quarter break but it was like 300 people so they had to stop the game to get everyone off the field. They attempted to bring all of them on and off the field through one small gate in under 3 minutes. I'm sure someone in marketing/fan experience got an earful about that catastrophe. It wouldn't have been a huge deal but Carolina decided to go for 4th down out of the break so Georgia had plenty of time to see that they were going for it and how they were lining up to do so.

P.S. it wouldn't have mattered if Georgia had used 11 offensive backups on defense, Carolina was not picking it up.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I can't remember. Do we hate the Outback now or what? Will 7-5 get you the Outback?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Well the student section was completely empty by halftime but I think he's referencing how they did a recognition of all the female student athletes during the 1st/2nd quarter break but it was like 300 people so they had to stop the game to get everyone off the field. They attempted to bring all of them on and off the field through one small gate in under 3 minutes. I'm sure someone in marketing/fan experience got an earful about that catastrophe. It wouldn't have been a huge deal but Carolina decided to go for 4th down out of the break so Georgia had plenty of time to see that they were going for it and how they were lining up to do so.

P.S. it wouldn't have mattered if Georgia had used 11 offensive backups on defense, Carolina was not picking it up.

Shane Beamer also yelled at the female athletes to get off the field... during a Title IX celebration.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login