• Tennessee

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • Texas A&M

Votes: 68 78.2%
  • Arkansas (don't select with State)

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Georgia (don't select with South Carolina)

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mississippi State (don't select with Arkansas)

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • LSU

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • South Carolina (don't select with Georgia)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Vanderbilt

Votes: 14 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Which SEC teams make it to Omaha?

(max 10 options, sorry Florida)

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I voted 5. I could see South Carolina knocking off Georgia if they make it out of the NC State regional, their offense is hot and they could out-slug UGA. If Condon is quiet UGA’s offense is beatable.

A&M has the easiest path of any top 8 seed.
TN is legit, gotta pick em but will be rooting for anybody they play to knock ‘em off.
LSU could stay hot, wouldn’t surprise anyone.

Us vs UPig for the 5th spot. Heart says State, head says Hogs. We had lots of chances and they’re not invincible but Baum Walker is The Dude Lite in a SR.

Maybe I’m crazy but I still don’t buy into UK…

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I got
tennessee
kentucky
Txam
dbu
Virginia
duke
nc state
Coastal Carolina as my cinderella

may change between now and Friday. Some tough super draws

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I picked LSU and didn't pick Georgia, but looking at these results so far, I think LSU is overvalued, and Georgia is undervalued.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
5 teams left, including Florida.
You could in theory have one side of the bracket in Omaha that is all SEC teams. There aren’t any SEC vs SEC supers this year so all five have a path to still. And four of the five are hosting.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
You could in theory have one side of the bracket in Omaha that is all SEC teams. There aren’t any SEC vs SEC supers this year so all five have a path to still. And four of the five are hosting.
My only rooting interest remaining is Tennessee not winning it all. They will walk to Omaha against Evansville, but I'm hopeful that there will be seven other good teams in Omaha.

Tennessee's side could be UNC, Florida State, and Virginia. If they survive that, they are very likely to get a tough team in the finals.

Now that I say that, watch it be UConn, Kansas State, and West Virginia. Oregon in the finals...

Reactions: patdog

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
My only rooting interest remaining is Tennessee not winning it all. They will walk to Omaha against Evansville, but I'm hopeful that there will be seven other good teams in Omaha.

Tennessee's side could be UNC, Florida State, and Virginia. If they survive that, they are very likely to get a tough team in the finals.

Now that I say that, watch it be UConn, Kansas State, and West Virginia. Oregon in the finals...
My pick before the tourney was a Tennessee vs A&M final. Still feel like that has a good chance of happening. But there are some ACC teams that can get in the mix too I think.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
5 of the 16 regional hosts lost, that is 69% success rate of being chosen to host.

now looking at the Supers and who hosts... you would guess only 2 (maybe 3) super hosting teams lose their super

you would weight the top 8 national seeds higher, so here is my guess as to who makes it to Omaha

Tenn
Kentucky
Texas A&M
North Carolina
Georgia
Virginia
Florida State
Clemson

Half the field is SEC and half is ACC

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I got
tennessee
kentucky
Txam
dbu
Virginia
duke
nc state
Coastal Carolina as my cinderella

may change between now and Friday. Some tough super draws
This was my orginial

will stick with tenn, Kentucky, Texas am, virginia, and nc state

will throw in Florida, Florida state, and UNC

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
What the hell has happened to Cali and Arizona? The places where weather doesn't have such an impact on the early season and they can't field teams.

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
What the hell has happened to Cali and Arizona? The places where weather doesn't have such an impact on the early season and they can't field teams.
The best west coast players are coming east to play is what I heard on a broadcast one game.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I’ve got:

Tennessee
Florida State
Virginia
North Carolina
Oregon State
NC State
Texas A&M
Clemson

Get unlimited access today.