SEC Tournament Fantasy Spectacular 2024

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
For the last several years a few of us have been playing an SEC Tournament fantasy game. It's a very simple concept. Each of us draft a team of ~10 players (depends on number of entries). Snake draft. Then you earn one fantasy point for every point, rebound, assist, steal and blocked shot your players accumulate.

There are several spots available for this year but it's first come first served. Email me at [email protected] if you want in.

Because the tournament seeding won't fully be determined until after next Saturday and then the tournament starts on Wednesday, the draft has to be between those days. Right now I am leaning toward Monday night March 11 at roughly 8 pm CT. There's no auto-draft. You have to be available at that time. Expect it to take about an hour and a half max. After that, the scores will be updated at the conclusion of each SEC Tournament game.

The draft takes place on an open google sheet. You'll simply make a selection when it's your turn. Link to this year's game will be provided closer to draft time.

It's $25 to play with an 80/20 payout to the top two finishers. Need to pay before you draft.

Here's a screenshot of the 2022 game

Remember - email me at [email protected] if you want in.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
For the last several years a few of us have been playing an SEC Tournament fantasy game. It's a very simple concept. Each of us draft a team of ~10 players (depends on number of entries). Snake draft. Then you earn one fantasy point for every point, rebound, assist, steal and blocked shot your players accumulate.

There are several spots available for this year but it's first come first served. Email me at [email protected] if you want in.

Because the tournament seeding won't fully be determined until after next Saturday and then the tournament starts on Wednesday, the draft has to be between those days. Right now I am leaning toward Monday night March 11 at roughly 8 pm CT. There's no auto-draft. You have to be available at that time. Expect it to take about an hour and a half max. After that, the scores will be updated at the conclusion of each SEC Tournament game.

The draft takes place on an open google sheet. You'll simply make a selection when it's your turn. Link to this year's game will be provided closer to draft time.

It's $25 to play with an 80/20 payout to the top two finishers. Need to pay before you draft.

Here's a screenshot of the 2022 game

Remember - email me at [email protected] if you want in.

Got four confirmed so far. Come on and join the fun! It will make the SEC tournament infinitely more interesting to you!

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Up to 7 now. At most 3-4 spots left. First come, first served.

Draft Monday at 8 Central
$25 payable to me by draft time
80/20 pot split

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login