SEC Tournament Poll: How will the Dogs do?

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
With apologies if this was discussed over the weekend...

Who's a better match-up for us - Florida or Alabama?

saltybulldog

Nov 15, 2005
While I think we match up better against UF, Bama isnt playing for much. UF is playing for their NCAA lives and beating Bama doesnt help them much. Beating MSU would probably seal their bid.

Bottom line...it should not matter, we should handle both.

Sutterkane

Jan 23, 2007
The teams on our side of the bracket have a combined 1 win against us this year.

and that was at UPig.</p>

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
We are a nightmare for Florida to match up with. They can't handle physical teams with size down low. Just look at their performance all year against that kind of team. Bama has a good shot at beating them.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
They're a better matchup for us athletically, and it won't be considered a bad loss if we happen to lose to them.

C

Cains Major

NIT bound, they are done for. I think we will abuse them on a neutral site.... Bama, with Hendrix presents us some problems.

TO is God

Mar 2, 2008
you projected we would win out our last six games including a sweeping week thru oxford and then we snuck out of USC, your the kiss of death for all bulldogs, and i hope you kiss your wife and child to sleep tonight with those same lips you speak (or type) your non-sense

Thanks for ruining our postseason jerk.</p>

MM4MSU

Mar 3, 2008
First game will be tough because other team will have already played a game in Dome, as Rick mentioned at the coach's press conference yesterday. Get beyond that and we could make it all way because I truly believe we are playing as good as anyone right now.

Michael M
(MSU '73)

orthodawg08

Feb 23, 2008
Some people just love seeing our players and coaches fail. Just gotta show up and play and prove these supposed MSU fans dead wrong.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login