Section 6 ticket-checker

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Had to show my digital tickets going up the ramp to my seats. WTH? I wouldn’t be in the stadium if I didn’t have tickets. Sec 6 is not a premium area.

I’m guessing some of the rowdy crowd from the UK game week got access to certain areas without tickets, and this was part of the corrective action.

What a pain, but mistakes by some cause inconvenience for others, I guess.
I made trips to the restroom and concessions in the 1st Qtr and had to show my ticket proof each time.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Had to show my digital tickets going up the ramp to my seats. WTH? I wouldn’t be in the stadium if I didn’t have tickets. Sec 6 is not a premium area.

I’m guessing some of the rowdy crowd from the UK game week got access to certain areas without tickets, and this was part of the corrective action.

What a pain, but mistakes by some cause inconvenience for others, I guess.
I made trips to the restroom and concessions in the 1st Qtr and had to show my ticket proof each time.
My phone died halfway through the 1st, so I couldn’t show them my digital ticket, and they took me out back and set me on a funeral pyre to burn, but fortunately the breeze from everyone leaving early put out most of the flames, and I escaped to the SixPack tent where I salved my wounds with Dale’s

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login