Sell our souls

Aug 31, 2012
Guys girls,
The answer is so obvious and right in front of our face..
Who needs a president or AD
We got the ultimate leader to get us the best coach
Calling Lucifer Morningstar
We’re offering our souls..
Your on the clock sir

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Guys girls,
Your on the clock sir
First, let me say I am honored that you would place your faith in me. I will not require your souls, and I promise I am hard at work behind the scenes as always. Can I deliver Stoops? Even I have my limits. My personal choice is Lebby, so hopefully we can work something out.

Reactions: skipper.sixpack

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Sire, I know you must be laughing at their puny offering. May I suggest a counteroffer? All of IMPP 's young ladies will certainly appease, especially the gingers. Of course, as your loyal and humble servant a small sampling to me would be highly appreciated.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Sire, I know you must be laughing at their puny offering. May I suggest a counteroffer? All of IMPP 's young ladies will certainly appease, especially the gingers. Of course, as your loyal and humble servant a small sampling to me would be highly appreciated.
I can sense what you desire without asking.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Guys girls,
Your on the clock sir
Swimming in a lake of lava with all the pain without dying?......nah, ain't for me. Just get a coach the normal way.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Clearly, we made that transaction in 2021 for the National Championship and this current misery was in the fine print.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dawgg and prdubya

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Clearly, we made that transaction in 2021 for the National Championship and this current misery was in the fine print.
As previously stated in another thread there was no transaction made for that NC. I even assisted in Omaha by keeping the dead Indians away. The current misery of State baseball and football is something entirely of human making. I will let you guys decide and discuss where the fault belongs, but it is not with me on this one.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Swimming in a lake of lava with all the pain without dying?......nah, ain't for me. Just get a coach the normal way.
Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login