Selling souls

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
How many of you on June 30, 2021 prayed I don’t care if we don’t ever have a winning season again if we could just win this national championship I will be happy.
Not me. I just kept saying "hory sheet" and telling everyone around me to stop talking else we will be jinxed.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
How many of you on June 30, 2021 prayed I don’t care if we don’t ever have a winning season again if we could just win this national championship I will be happy.
I was there and it's still surreal. Possibly the largest crowd ever of State baseball fans. We didn't just win, we dominated the game, giving Rocker his first CWS loss, taken out of the game.

I was so happy I hugged the whistler.

Last edited:

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I believe in the Church of Baseball. I've tried all the major religions and most of the minor ones. And the only church that truly feeds the soul, day-in day-out, is the Church of Baseball.

($1 to Bull Durham)
Outdoor service starts in 5 minutes

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
I didn't sell my soul, but I am definitely less stressed about us not winning right now that we have a natty under our belt. I obviously want us to win big again soon, but imagine if we had lost to Vanderbilt. I'd be a lot more bummed right now.
Yeah, which meant TSUN would have won one and we'd still be wandering in the desert looking for our first. Almost makes you suicidal.

Reactions: MSUDOG24

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I keep saying that victory did not come from a heavenly source. And no I did not make some kind of back channel deal causing us the horrible last two years.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
I was there and it's still surreal. Possibly the largest crowd ever of State baseball fans. We didn't just win, we dominated the game, giving Rocker his first CWS loss, taken out of the game.

I was so happy I hugged the whistler.
I was there. It was awesome. My wife, son and I were on ESPN right after we won it. Priceless.

Our suckage now is inexcusable.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login