Selmon billboard in Los Vegas: 40 under 40 club

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I thought at the time I saw that it was weird. What has or had he actually done to justify us hiring him? He seemed to be strangely hyped up for doing what?

Reactions: patdog

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
You m17ers just reaching for stuff now. Get a 17ing grip.
So again I’m asking, what had he actually done to justify us hiring him? Serious question. Especially someone so young and inexperienced ect. What explains the hype of his own billboard all the way out in Los Vegas? I’m still honestly curious why we hired him. It reminds me of signing a five star recruit just based on his recruiting service rating, and then find out he’s more of a one or two star in reality. What recruiting service are we blindly trusting?

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Is this true? I didn’t want to say it but with the extreme unmerited hype it sure seems like it. At least croom wasn’t falsely and exaggeratedly hyped, everyone knows why we hired him. This seems like the same thing but with fake hype.
Nah, there's espn sunshine pumping show about croom lurking somewhere.

22yardpunt

Dec 20, 2009
HEY SELMON. WE THINK YOU WERE A DEI HIRE JUST WAITING ON THE NEXT BIG THING TO CALL. SHOW US THAT YOU GIVE A SH-T AND DO SOMETHING - ACTUALLY BE PRESENT SOMETIMES. GIVE INTERVIEWS, SEND OUT MEDIA, TALK ABOUT YOUR VISION FOR BULLDOG ATHLETICS AND WHAT STEPS YOU ARE TAKING TO GET US THERE. BE VISIBLE.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
HEY SELMON. WE THINK YOU WERE A DEI HIRE JUST WAITING ON THE NEXT BIG THING TO CALL. SHOW US THAT YOU GIVE A SH-T AND DO SOMETHING - ACTUALLY BE PRESENT SOMETIMES. GIVE INTERVIEWS, SEND OUT MEDIA, TALK ABOUT YOUR VISION FOR BULLDOG ATHLETICS AND WHAT STEPS YOU ARE TAKING TO GET US THERE. BE VISIBLE.
Strongly worded email incoming...or how about a survey?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
So again I’m asking, what had he actually done to justify us hiring him? Serious question. Especially someone so young and inexperienced ect. What explains the hype of his own billboard all the way out in Los Vegas? I’m still honestly curious why we hired him. It reminds me of signing a five star recruit just based on his recruiting service rating, and then find out he’s more of a one or two star in reality. What recruiting service are we blindly trusting?
He has experience within the modern day most prolific athletic department in the country.

There’s that.