Senior day…..

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
….There were 11. Only 3 are meaningful contributors (Heath, Sharp and Lashley). And of course we are losing Cross to the draft. I don’t remember ever having that few players leaving.

Figure out the OL and we got a damn good team next year. I would expect improvement from Rodgers and the rest from simply being a year older.

That’s the real difference in us and OM.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
The difference in experience level definitely showed in this game tonight, much like it has throughout the season. This team has grown a good bit since last year and I expect them to take another step forward next year and look much more complete. The staff has some gaps to fill but they have done a pretty good job of doing that so far.

Oak23

Nov 28, 2014
This game destroyed any preseason hype for next year and most likely assured a pick of last in the west again. Not necessarily is a big thing but it could have some impact with recruiting. It remains to be seen how much.

However, my guess is LK will not be there long and will be gone if not this year, then next year.

IPMdawg

Aug 22, 2012
If they hire Lebby who has no HC experience and has never called the offense completely on his own, then they will be picked last. Kiffin is leaving them with a pretty empty roster. Not sure if the transfer portal can fill a hole that big.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Where is Lane going? Two of the better jobs in College Football are open and he’s not going to either. Miami won’t pay him what Ole Miss does.

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
Where is Lane going? Two of the better jobs in College Football are open and he’s not going to either. Miami won’t pay him what Ole Miss does.

I think if Miami comes open there’s enough smoke there that we’d have reason to be nervous. And of course if Riley goes to LSU and leaves Oklahoma, Kiffin might be a candidate there, although I doubt it. The wildcard in all of this is the NFL. They’re looking at more and more college coaches because of how the offenses are evolving. And he’d bounce for a pro job in a heartbeat. 95% of college coaches would.

Us hoping Miami keeps Diaz another season is our best bet. And then there’s the whole weird story around Harsin and Auburn. Supposedly Kiffin expressed interest in it last year but Auburn didn’t reciprocate. Does that change after a 10-2 season and 2nd in tbe West in year 2? Who knows.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Smoked Toag;[URL="tel:1991998" said:
1991998[/URL]]….There were 11. Only 3 are meaningful contributors (Heath, Sharp and Lashley). And of course we are losing Cross to the draft. I don’t remember ever having that few players leaving.

Figure out the OL and we got a damn good team next year. I would expect improvement from Rodgers and the rest from simply being a year older.

That’s the real difference in us and OM.

Damn, man. It’s “Rogers”. How long does he need to play before you grasp this?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login