September 16 LSU

1putt

Aug 6, 2023
I wish CZA would opt for all white uniforms and hope the temperature is triple digits that day. Let them play in dark purple in the sun and not wear maroon that day.

Hail State!
Go to hell Old Myth!!!

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
I wish CZA would opt for all white uniforms and hope the temperature is triple digits that day. Let them play in dark purple in the sun and not wear maroon that day.

Hail State!
Go to hell Old Myth!!!
Mood What GIF by NBC

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
We can't win the game with gimmicks but if we are tougher, more disciplined and better coached than them we can give them all they want and then some. For some reason I just believe this staff "gets it".

bully12

Sep 2, 2012

Hail State!
Go to hell Old Myth!!!
Asterisk here: *NO WHITE HELMETS - EVER!!!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
2007 (45-0 loss, the Henig six INT game) and 2009 (make the pitch, Tyson).
I went to work after the 2007 game, and my boss came up to me and said Hening tries to throw himself of off the top of the stadium!

He said it was OK... LSU intercepted him.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I went to work after the 2007 game, and my boss came up to me and said Hening tries to throw himself of off the top of the stadium!

He said it was OK... LSU intercepted him.

I was in junior high and high school during the Croom era and boy were there some following days at school that were rough. That was definitely one of them. I was kinda the lone State diehard at my school so multiple times a year I’d have to justify to my friends why I still cared. Lol.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login