Seriously cowbell. Nat?

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005
I still am not sold on cohen. Nat could recruit like a mofo and he doesnt accept mediocrity.

williecunningham

Mar 3, 2008
cowbell9 said:
I still am not sold on cohen. Nat could recruit like a mofo and he doesnt accept mediocrity.

</p>I'm not sold on Cohen either, but I can't see Nat Showalter having much of a desire to burn up the recruiting trail.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
can you not be sold on Cohen yet?

Care to guess how many SEC championships Kentucky has ever won in baseball? That would be one. As in the one from 2 years ago. He lost most of those guys, and 2 years later, they are #2 in the nation. What the hell else do you want? He can obviously recruit and motivate. And for Christ's sake, he played at State.

Unfortunately, since Templeton will be doing the hiring, we will have Raffo. You can book that.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
how many world titles has showalter won?

How do you know he would recruit great?

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
Cause raffo would be his hitting coach and we would have a TBA of <span style="text-decoration: line-through;">.360</span> .330

GOPdog

Jun 24, 2007
ArmyofDoggness said:
the beginning of the Yankee dominance and the DBacks building a champion to , you guessed it ,Nat.

Right, where the GM and the almighty $$ reign supreme. Free agency and salaries make the pro game so different than the college game. Nat would have to recruit his talent versus having the ballclub sign a check for them. Not saying he can't do it, but using his pro success as a reason that he would be successful (especially in recruiting) in the college ranks is a bit of a reach, IMO
</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login