Severe Threat Possible for Saturday

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Confidence starting to increase for a severe weather event Saturday for at least the western part of the state with all modes of severe Wx possible. Complete write up at the link below.

Reactions: dorndawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Great! Niece is getting married Saturday, outside!
At least she waited till after football season, so there's that......although this season with foresight, I would have considered going to a wedding over watching a 7-3 win over helpless Arknsas, getting beaten by helpless South Carolina, or blow out losses to LSU, A&M, Alabama or KY.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Shaping up possible 2day event from the ArLaTex moving East to the Mid South.

December seems to be the new start month for severe weather. I hope we don’t have another event like did from Arkansas though to Kentucky just a couple of years ago, highlighted by the Mayfield F4 in December 2021.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Shaping up possible 2day event from the ArLaTex moving East to the Mid South.

December seems to be the new start month for severe weather. I hope we don’t have another event like did from Arkansas though to Kentucky just a couple of years ago, highlighted by the Mayfield F4 in December 2021.
Until the mid range models (specifically the NAM3K) get in range of the event I'm not making any predictions on how potent this storm might be. Just still too many variables and unknowns.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login