Severe Weather Expected Tomorrow Evening

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Can we still ask you what your thoughts are on here or should we go to face book ? You may not always want to admit it but you are one of us you know . **

Reactions: HarveyDogMan

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Can we still ask you what your thoughts are on here or should we go to face book ? You may not always want to admit it but you are one of us you know . **
You can do either. I just started posting the Facebook link because that's now the main way our team makes money is by how much interaction our posts get. Likes, shares, comments, etc all increase our monthly Facebook bonus. Sadly, our partnerships with those tv networks don't make us any money directly. It just increases our exposure which we hope brings more Facebook exposure. And speaking of tv partnerships...we may have some more news in a week or two. Central MS stay tuned.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
You can do either. I just started posting the Facebook link because that's now the main way our team makes money is by how much interaction our posts get. Likes, shares, comments, etc all increase our monthly Facebook bonus. Sadly, our partnerships with those tv networks don't make us any money directly. It just increases our exposure which we hope brings more Facebook exposure. And speaking of tv partnerships...we may have some more news in a week or two. Central MS stay tuned.
Sounds great .... keep us posted. Now is my a s s gonna get blown away in Central Mississippi Monday night ?

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Read the latest update here.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/p/9KYUSz4hJHMeAx4q/?mibextid=WC7FNe
Hugh have followed you for a couple years and thank you for the service you do for the pack, and the other site. Honestly keep up the good work. You and your team do a great job of reaching people on social media that may not know the old school method of watching the local channel and also giving folks a heads up in places where social may be the only channel. I can say I hope your scope and reach gain traction to help more everyday!!

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Hugh have followed you for a couple years and thank you for the service you do for the pack, and the other site. Honestly keep up the good work. You and your team do a great job of reaching people on social media that may not know the old school method of watching the local channel and also giving folks a heads up in places where social may be the only channel. I can say I hope your scope and reach gain traction to help more everyday!!
I appreciate the kind words.

• Love
Reactions: BreckyBratt
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login