Shak Moore

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I hope so. My main concern is how long before we regain the mental focus we had the 1st 9 games because I think if we can do it sooner than later we could end up winning 10 SEC Games.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I dont think mental focus is an issue. I watched the Drake game in person- the players seemed to be focused and working together.
They just arent good at shooting and defenses have largely shut down post passes to Tolu. He is doubled almost every touch for the last few games at least. We arent good enough to shoot out of that or make defenses pay by getting it to the open guy quickly enough.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I dont think mental focus is an issue. I watched the Drake game in person- the players seemed to be focused and working together.
They just arent good at shooting and defenses have largely shut down post passes to Tolu. He is doubled almost every touch for the last few games at least. We arent good enough to shoot out of that or make defenses pay by getting it to the open guy quickly enough.
Sad and frustrating because Tolu's a good passer too. Just a shame we can't take advantage. But our defense WILL keep us in SEC games though and I've gotta feeling we will win some that cause us heart problems and losses that will be bad on our blood pressure.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
That's why Shak Moore coming back is huge. He was starting to regain his stroke from 3.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
That's why Shak Moore coming back is huge. He was starting to regain his stroke from 3.
I hope he regains it. The lefty stroke is so smooth and he looks to be in control and squared up almost every time....but man he missed a lot of them.

His lefty shot is like Phil's lefty swing- not sure why, but the movement looks so different compared to right handed shooters/swings.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Gosh why has MSU struggled over the last 20 years to find someone who can hit an open shot? We don’t have anyone who can hit a shot when Tolu is doubled-tripled down low.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login