Shane Power and ARIZONA interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Those guys are terrible interviewers and hard to listen to.
I couldn’t even finish the interview it was so bad.

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
Those guys are terrible interviewers and hard to listen to.
I couldn’t even finish the interview it was so bad.

Haters Gonna Hate! When you got haters it means you are doing something right. Love it! Sorry Dawgs1 you don’t enjoy but our other thousand listeners appear to love us. Thanks for listening though!

Yes Shane is a legend! If you followed the 2004 and 2005 MSU basketball team you would definitely think so!

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Haters Gonna Hate! When you got haters it means you are doing something right. Love it! Sorry Dawgs1 you don’t enjoy but our other thousand listeners appear to love us. Thanks for listening though!

Yes Shane is a legend! If you followed the 2004 and 2005 MSU basketball team you would definitely think so!
I never said he wasn’t. I thought SP was a great Bulldog and wish we had more like him.
The interviewers are the problem.
I’ve listened before, thought the same thing and stand by my opinion once again.

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
I never said he wasn’t. I thought SP was a great Bulldog and wish we had more like him.
I’ve listened before, thought the same thing and stand by my opinion once again.

Well you are definitely in the minority there with your opinion according to the amount of downloads we are getting and the amount of positive feedback we have been getting with our interviews and our podcast in general. People appear to love it! Sorry that you don’t but if you don’t like it then the simple solution is Don’t Listen!!! We won’t miss you. Thanks to everyone else for your support. We have big things in store. So stay tuned l!

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021

And one more thing Dawgs1 you do realize that we do this podcast for charity to raise money and awareness for fight against cystic fibrosis, right?

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
If you listened to the episode then you know mine and BW and Shane’s score predictions. What are your score predictions? Go….

BlameTheDogs

Oct 18, 2019
@StateJCP
You’re very defensive man. Some people just prefer certain things. Different strokes for different folks. For me- I enjoy your podcast.

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
@StateJCP
You’re very defensive man. Some people just prefer certain things. Different strokes for different folks. For me- I enjoy your podcast.

Thanks my friend. Yes different strokes for different folks indeed. But when someone calls you out as a “terrible interviewer” then you gotta defend yourself and your cohost. We aren’t professionals but we do enjoy doing it and folks also seem to enjoy our content. Thanks for listening!

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
If you don't want criticism and can't respectfully respond, you need to do what Bo Bounds does and do impersonal automatic notifications. Otherwise, be a normal journalist and expect multiple criticism.
Edit: and for the record I can't stand to listen to Bounds

Last edited:

PCHSDawg

Nov 12, 2014
No clue what podcast and not really interested in listening now even though I generally listen to any Dawg related pods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login