Shout out to a generous SPS member: @goindhoo

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
A few days after I asked for old dad advice @goindhoo sent me a private message, I'm not comfortable saying he slid into my DMs, and mailed me the following for he just had a child in July.

SPS Baby Clothes.jpg

After my boy outgrows these I'll pay it forward to the next one of my fellow degenerates who procreates; thus the SPS Baby Clothes Exchange was born.

However, I'm keeping this bad boy that I wore as a tiny fan:

Walking Bully Baby Shirt.jpeg

Thanks, @goindhoo . You're a good bulldog and I'll raise one as well. The struggle of being a Mississippi State fan makes men of us all.

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
There is a minor outpatient surgery that will prevent travesties such as this. It will probably save you a couple of hundred thousands over what’s left of your life, not to mention your sanity!
I’ve had it done twice….long story.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
There is a minor outpatient surgery that will prevent travesties such as this. It will probably save you a couple of hundred thousands over what’s left of your life, not to mention your sanity!
Your mileage may vary.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
As long as not too many of us are procreating.
Some people just should not reproduce, they just shouldn’t! There should be a test or something that has to be passed before you increase the size of said gene pool.

Reactions: Drebin

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Some people just should not reproduce, they just shouldn’t! There should be a test or something that has to be passed before you increase the size of said gene pool.

I assumed the 17it ball cap you sent me was all the permission I needed!

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login