Shout out to Charles Cross

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Thanks for playing football at Mississippi State! You defied the recruiting of Alabama and Georgia to give us some great memories. You will be missed but we will continue to cheer you on in the NFL. You are True Maroon! Godspeed young man.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Wish him nothing but the best going forward in his NFL career, but wish he had stayed around for the bowl game. His team needs him.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
If we were going for something that rarely happens, then I’d be ticked. If we were about to play in the Sugar Bowl, I’d be highly irritated if our guys opted out. But it’s the Liberty Bowl. We’ve won it before and we will win it again. It’s just a glorified practice for next year. Will be good evaluation for a possible left tackle for next year.

Wish him nothing but the best going forward in his NFL career, but wish he had stayed around for the bowl game. His team needs him.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I think I'd honestly only be mad if it were the playoffs. I'd want people to play in the Sugar Bowl, but I also get it from the player's perspective if they're that close to making millions in the draft

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Thanks for playing football at Mississippi State! You defied the recruiting of Alabama and Georgia to give us some great memories. You will be missed but we will continue to cheer you on in the NFL. You are True Maroon! Godspeed young man.

Awesome player carrying on the tradition of offensive and defensive Dawgs getting to the NFL! Hope you gave a great career. You will always be a part of the MSU Family!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login