Shoutout to Hadad for

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
Plugging my home town and the Village of Beauregard on T&L. I live on the edge of Beauregard north of Wesson right next to a brand new Dollar General.
Also thank you for pronouncing 'Copiah' properly. Next time you are in town I'll buy your meal at Dump's BBQ, located in the former Wesson Package Store. The Big Dump Platter is highly recommended!

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I will join you in that as he called out Standing Pine which is only about 10 miles from me. Kinda cool. Of course calling out Madden or Sebastopol would be nice also

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Plugging my home town and the Village of Beauregard on T&L. I live on the edge of Beauregard north of Wesson right next to a brand new Dollar General.
Also thank you for pronouncing 'Copiah' properly. Next time you are in town I'll buy your meal at Dump's BBQ, located in the former Wesson Package Store. The Big Dump Platter is highly recommended!
My great grandfather came from Beauregard, used to ride a horse from there to Natchez. Curly Crawford. Always wanted to visit

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Only 1 new one, I thought they built them in pairs or 3's.........

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
How do people misprounce Copiah?

Reactions: Dawgg

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Is Skeet’s still open?

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Is he interred in the cemetery here? Its just up the road from my place.
I believe he has some family buried there…but no, he’s laid next to Nanny Crawford in the Natchez City Cemetery. She was a Passbach, family that still runs the old Meat Market.

He used to talk about Beauregard and his creek walks. Good memories, thanks for this thread.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
I think Dollar General has made it their mission to build more stores than Waffle House

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login