Shrader

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Please. Shrader is famous to some of y’all because of a play against Kansas State where he didn’t even pick up the first down. He’s a decent quarterback who is having an OK season for 7-5 Syracuse. Not sure why that’s worthy of having multiple threads made about him this season.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Please. Shrader is famous to some of y’all because of a play against Kansas State where he didn’t even pick up the first down. He’s a decent quarterback who is having an OK season for 7-5 Syracuse. Not sure why that’s worthy of having multiple threads made about him this season.
So we should only ever talk about people who currently play at MSU?

Reactions: Dawgg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
So we should only ever talk about people who currently play at MSU?
No, but I’m just tired of some people propping up Shrader as this great quarterback who we wish was still at MSU while trashing our current record setting quarterback. I type this as Shrader throws a pick 6.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
No, but I’m just tired of some people propping up Shrader as this great quarterback who we wish was still at MSU while trashing our current record setting quarterback. I type this as Shrader throws a pick 6.

Gotcha.
I have repeatedly 'defended' our current QB in a current thread, so I am by no means longing for Shrader to be at MSU, I just didnt see why its so awful to even speak of him.
I watched Syracuse a few times this year and it was only because he was playing. I have watched the Cowboys a few times this year and it was only because Prescott was playing. If I see an ex-MSU player in action, odds are higher that I will watch. This seems quite reasonable to me, but I do see where you are coming from.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
But dude one time he got the piss knocked out of him and didn't have to get airlifted. He's a legend**

Reactions: ntzdog

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Please, Will would be an average to below average qb outside of leach ran offense. Nobody has the passing attempts we do. There is also a reason our "record setting" qb isn't talked about at the national stage for heisman or anything else. I'm not saying shrader would be up there either but the guy was as tough as nails and pretty dang good qb and general of the offense even on a poorly ran team. I think without Leach anymore, Will will more than likely see a dive in his numbers although his life might get easier if we run the ball more.

Reactions: msstatelp1

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Just so we're all crystal clear, YOU are the 100% $hithead in this thread.

Of all the stupid **** that gets posted on a State message board (any board), complaining about folks talking about how an ex-player is playing in his bowl game takes the mother 17ing cake.

It's sports.

It's State-related.

It's not political.

All that adds up to you being a jackass.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
This line just reminds me how much enjoyment I get out of sps, thank you all.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login