rem101

Jan 22, 2008
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr class="
altrow2
"> <td class="topicmemberinfo" rowspan="2">
  • Ranchdawg
  • Rating: 0.0/5 this site
  • 3 posts this site
</td> <td class="topictitle" id="MS_26441339"> <p class="topicdate">Posted: Today 8:11 PM</p> <h4>Re: Great game Ducks! </h4> _________________________________________________ <div class="messagebody"> Always fun when we get together with our West Coast Brethren. Down by 10 at the half I though for sure y'all were going to win. We finally got some production out of Barry Stewart and Ben Hansborough. Otherwise, you win going away. If you had I would have been behind you against Memphis. We love you guys in Starkville! We have adopted you as our favorite team outside the Dawgs. Good luck in baseball, football and basketball next year. How's the baseball team looking. Maybe we can have a home/away series there too! </div> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

we love them? really? thats ridiculous.

DawgMedic

Jan 1, 2008
But, as a faithful bulldog fan I have never liked any team that comes to Starkville and makes us look like a JV team on the football field. These people must be the new generation of "feel good" fans that want to be consoled... after every loss a hug...Makes me want to puke...Duck season is CLOSED! Thank you Charles!!!

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
rem101 said:
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr class="
altrow2
"> <td class="topicmemberinfo" rowspan="2">
  • Ranchdawg
  • Rating: 0.0/5 this site
  • 3 posts this site
</td> <td class="topictitle" id="MS_26441339"> <p class="topicdate">Posted: Today 8:11 PM</p> <h4>Re: Great game Ducks!</h4> _________________________________________________ <div class="messagebody"> Always fun when we get together with our West Coast Brethren. Down by 10 at the half I though for sure y'all were going to win. We finally got some production out of Barry Stewart and Ben Hansborough. Otherwise, you win going away. If you had I would have been behind you against Memphis. We love you guys in Starkville! We have adopted you as our favorite team outside the Dawgs. Good luck in baseball, football and basketball next year. <font color="#CC0000">How's the baseball team looking</font>. <font color="#CC0000">Maybe we can have a home/away series there too!</font> </div> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

we love them? really? thats ridiculous.

</p>Well to love them so much....this dude doesnt know much about them....as they dont have a team this year.....

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
TR said:
Seriously, why does this bother y'all so much?

</p>it's gay. When you get a tattoo of the other school's logo anywhere on your body, it has crossed the line.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
I can't remember, but they might not have one next year either.

I'll tell you what's really sad is that Oregon has a better baseball coach than we do. To bad we can't give them Polk as a peace offering. Then again, he never has done crap against the PAC-10.

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
I went to Eugene. The people where were by far the most friendly opposing fans I've ever been around. It was like visiting Mayberry. And not just their fans. Everybody in town went out of their way to make us welcome. I was thinking - wow, they just showed up the hospitality state.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
I went as well, and they were very nice. But I didn't go out of my way to establish message board relationships with them, have them stay at my house, and maintain some sort of "friendship' with them. That's creepy on both ends.

I linked one thread. There are about 10 threads on the Oregon board professing our love and admiration for the classy Duck fans and their hardworking kids. It's enough to make one want to barf.

Meanwhile, I wanted to post this picture.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login