Simeon Price

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Since we’re talking about Leach’s backup RBs tonight… Price has 4 carries this year for 41 yards. Never more than 1 carry in any game. One tonight for 16 yards and never played offense again (at least till the point I left the game). He played special teams so wasn’t hurt.

Obviously I trust our coaching staff… but why the obsession with playing Pittman over him?

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
Since we’re talking about Leach’s backup RBs tonight… Price has 4 carries this year for 41 yards. Never more than 1 carry in any game. One tonight for 16 yards and never played offense again (at least till the point I left the game). He played special teams so wasn’t hurt.

Obviously I trust our coaching staff… but why the obsession with playing Pittman over him?
You trust our coaching staff?

Studentdawg06

Oct 1, 2023
Our rotations have been awful all year. We’re going to see some guys transfer out and put up solid numbers elsewhere next year.

Reactions: patdog

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Our rotations have been awful all year. We’re going to see some guys transfer out and put up solid numbers elsewhere next year.
Hugh's and Knox are the rb coaches. Knox had good back but had head scratchers for starters some years

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Price is faster than Pittman but they think Pittman is a more physical back. Personally he is another back I would use much more. I mean like you just showed. He has good numbers which seems like it would be important unless you like 17n punting. He was good in the bowl game. I agree about players bolting out of this program. I don't know why they signed Keyvone Lee or Raydar Jones or Rogers.

Reactions: Ibdancin
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login