Since rumors are encouraged,

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Gosh, we must have struck out on everyone.

And all the "Odom really wants it" was BS? I hope so because I'd hate to think we passed on him or we can't pull a HC from UNLV.

Reactions: [email protected]

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Gosh, we must have struck out on everyone.

And all the "Odom really wants it" was BS? I hope so because I'd hate to think we passed on him or we can't pull a HC from UNLV.
You would take someone that has failed miserably in the SEC over someone that has not? I’d think Odom is headed to Arkansas…when is the question.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
GTR with flight activity from Destin and Augusta. We either getting Orgeron or Spurrier Sr. Must have thrown big bucks at Spurrier to get him off the golf course on a Friday.

Reactions: uptowndawg

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
GTR with flight activity from Destin and Augusta. We either getting Orgeron or Spurrier Sr. Must have thrown big bucks at Spurrier to get him off the golf course on a Friday.
University jets fly out of Starkville. Not GTR.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
You would take someone that has failed miserably in the SEC over someone that has not? I’d think Odom is headed to Arkansas…when is the question.
failed miserably is not the truth.

But yet, Arkansas will hire him? Cmon man.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Mullen lives somewhat near Augusta, right?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Feels like we are making Elko say no before going with plan B. Hope it doesn't burn us and we have to pursue plan C. Not knocking it - I think Lebby has a ton of upside and will put together a great staff on offense, but I think Selmon kicks himself if he doesn't take advantage of a possible opening with Elko (Mich State is going with Smith and who knows what Bjork is doing...). Elko is a known commodity for a have not in a P5 conference. Gotta go after that first...within reason.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Spurrier was kicked out of Augusta for pissing on the course.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login