Since there is a lot of discussion about baseball losing money

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I've included an old article that covers revenue for baseball at all the SEC schools. It looks like we don't have a lot of donors for our program compared with the other programs. Ole Miss has definitely stepped up their game. I don't know if the Left Field Lodge is included in the revenue stream in this article.

LSU revenue lead SEC

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Baseball will be fine financially once we can charge market value for all the seats.

But it brings a ton more people, prospective students and money to town/campus than anything else but FB.

Last edited:

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
I've included an old article that covers revenue for baseball at all the SEC schools. It looks like we don't have a lot of donors for our program compared with the other programs. Ole Miss has definitely stepped up their game. I don't know if the Left Field Lodge is included in the revenue stream in this article.

LSU revenue lead SEC
Is this the year the stadium was not fully functional?

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
Is this the year the stadium was not fully functional?
He's referring to the 10 year advanced payments for seat royalties that season ticket holders had to pay to acquire their seats. That money was used in the stadium's construction and thus is not being reflected in annual revenues. Year 1 was 2019. 2020 was cancelled, so season ticket holders were given the option of either refunding their royalty for that season or extending it an extra year. I believe most chose the extra year. So those people (myself included) have their seat royalties paid for thru 2029.

TLDR, 2030 will be the next time seating royalties are collected in full for Dudy Noble.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon1664516582

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
He's referring to the 10 year advanced payments for seat royalties that season ticket holders had to pay to acquire their seats. That money was used in the stadium's construction and thus is not being reflected in annual revenues. Year 1 was 2019. 2020 was cancelled, so season ticket holders were given the option of either refunding their royalty for that season or extending it an extra year. I believe most chose the extra year. So those people (myself included) have their seat royalties paid for thru 2029.

TLDR, 2030 will be the next time seating royalties are collected in full for Dudy Noble.
I don't know the answer to that. Somebody inside the program would have to respond.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login