Single Game Mid-week Baseball Ticket

jaxaldawg

Feb 17, 2015
My wife and I are planning to attend a mid-week baseball game in March. The only tickets available online are GA / SRO tickets. I am sure this game (March 22nd, Southern) will not be a sellout.

It's been a long, long time since I've been able to go to a game at the Dude. Just asking how to buy a reserved seat rather than GA. Would reserved seats be available at the stadium on the day of the game?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
My wife and I are planning to attend a mid-week baseball game in March. The only tickets available online are GA / SRO tickets. I am sure this game (March 22nd, Southern) will not be a sellout.

It's been a long, long time since I've been able to go to a game at the Dude. Just asking how to buy a reserved seat rather than GA. Would reserved seats be available at the stadium on the day of the game?

You have many options.

1. Stubhub/vividseats or the like
2. Check out the ticket exchange link here or at GP. Maybe somebody is selling.
3. Post that week, asking if anyone has tickets they want to get rid of
4. Go and stand outside, and buy a ticket from someone.

I've never had an issue getting a reserved ticket if I really wanted to go.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Last year they announced some limited number of seats that were available on Mondays but not sure what will happen this year. You can always find mid week tickets, usually free ones if you hang out around the main gate. Or, buy a GA seat and walk around the outfield awhile and then go into the chairbacks when they open them up, I think that's in the 3rd inning

jaxaldawg

Feb 17, 2015
Thanks for the info. The last time I watch State play at the Dude was 1989. Al Gore had not invented the internet then, so things are a bit different now than then.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login