Six Pack Coaches Haters Club

MadDawg.sixpack

May 22, 2006
Now accepting applications.

Stansbury - most like him, but a vocal minority hates his guts, wishes he would get the hell out of town and lives for the day when MSU loses so they can pound their chest.
Polk - most hate his guts, think he is waaaay past his prime, doesn't care about winning anymore, is gay and in general sucks as a human being. A lot of haters openly hope and pray for MSU losses to pile up in order to force his exit.
Crooms - most hated his guts until this past season, think he doesn't have a clue when it comes to running a college program, think he cares more about keeping his friends in jobs than having good coordinators and doesn't have a clue how to run an offense. The one-year feel-good story will be over as soon as MSU loses a game it shouldn't.
Titty-ball coach - Vast majority thinks she should have been fired years ago
Tennis coach - Lost to um aGAIN? Get the hell out of here!

Did I leave anyone out?

MidTNDawg

Mar 3, 2008
MadDawg said:
Now accepting applications.

Stansbury - most like him, but a vocal minority hates his guts, wishes he would get the hell out of town and lives for the day when MSU loses so they can pound their chest.
Polk - most hate his guts, think he is waaaay past his prime, doesn't care about winning anymore, is gay and in general sucks as a human being. A lot of haters openly hope and pray for MSU losses to pile up in order to force his exit.
Crooms - most hated his guts until this past season, think he doesn't have a clue when it comes to running a college program, think he cares more about keeping his friends in jobs than having good coordinators and doesn't have a clue how to run an offense. The one-year feel-good story will be over as soon as MSU loses a game it shouldn't.
Titty-ball coach - Vast majority thinks she should have been fired years ago
Tennis coach - Lost to um aGAIN? Get the hell out of here!

Did I leave anyone out?

</p>

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
You just mentioned the only coach on campus with a currently ranked team. Care to elaborate?

MidTNDawg

Mar 3, 2008
for several years now and what has he won? For the record, I support all coaches publicly and reserve my questions/complaints for someone in the administration who can do something about it.

olddawgfan

Nov 20, 2007
MidTNDawg said:
for several years now and what has he won? For the record, I support all coaches publicly and reserve my questions/complaints for someone in the administration who can do something about it.

can't stand it because a women's program is doing well. I know it just kills you.</p>

Porkchop.sixpack

Jan 23, 2007
MidTNDawg: LT, I don't tell ANYBODY else this. But, Croom sucks. Can you do something about that?
LT: Blink. Stare. Blink

MSU CS 2004

Mar 7, 2008
Nitpick, but a team is only referred to as the Lady Bulldogs when there is a men's team playing the same sport.

Men's basketball = Bulldogs.
Women's basketball = Lady Bulldogs.

Men's tennis = Bulldogs.
Women's tennis = Lady Bulldogs.

Soccer = Bulldogs.
Volleyball = Bulldogs.
Softball = Bulldogs.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login