Smoooooootttt in jail again

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
It Wasnt Me Michael Rainey Jr GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Isn't making payment anyway. I can forgive a bunch of stuff, but not paying child support isn't one of them.
I would also add, lifetime alimony is BS.

there would be no street or swamp rats if every deadbeat was in prison.....every deadbeat should be in prison. #buildmoreprisons

Reactions: WilCoDawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Isn't making payment anyway. I can forgive a bunch of stuff, but not paying child support isn't one of them.
Shocked, we agree on something. I'm the same way though, its not the kids fault when the dad lets the little head think for the big one, and then continues to let it make stupid decisions like this. There are many examples of the man getting shafted with alimony/child support but he has(d) the resources to do the right thing and fight it if he was wronged, and apparently hasn't, on more than one occasion

patdog

May 28, 2007
Generally speaking, yes. But without knowing the full story, hard to make a definite judgement. Some men get stuck with unreasonably high payments they simply can’t pay. Theoretically judges should be fair. But that’s not always the case.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
Just saying he can't make money when he is in prison. I agree it is bs deadbeats not paying but lifetime alimony is just not right. Kids eventually grow up and become adults. Fat ex-wives on the other hand...speaking as a divorced dad of two. Remarried now, but it was brutal for awhile.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
any alimony is BS. I would pay above and beyond for my child if we got divorced, but I would go go to jail before I paid a single penny in alimony.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Lifetime alimony is almost always ********. Wife stays at home and takes care of kids for 20 years and stays in shape and doesn’t cheat and is generally a good wife and then the husband upgrades? Lifetime seems fine at that point. If you don’t give it to them then a woman just about can’t afford to stay home with kids because of the risk.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Alimony has its place. Period to end. Can it be abused? Yes, but if you were allowed to focus on your career and the wife was not, then damn right it’s your obligation to pay her if you cheated on her. If she the one stepping out? Different story but That’s why divorces can get messy. Both sides can be greedy and justify all kinds of stuff in their heads.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login