SMU got them a good one.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Shame we can't get Lashlee. Out of the 3 games I've got on right now., they look the best. Watching Duke, Troy, SMU. SMU the best of the G5 teams I've been watching this season other than liberty. Be a shame if we hire Sumrall and couldn't move the needle with Lashlee or Chadwell.

Reactions: patdog

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
I'm not sure what's worse. The State fan with perpetual Eeyore Syndrome or the State fan that posts on message boards about coaching search internet rumors as if they have some inside knowledge that no one else does. Its insane that people apply authenticity of a rumor based on the number of threads started. This board is unbearable right now.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'm not sure what's worse. The State fan with perpetual Eeyore Syndrome or the State fan that posts on message boards about coaching search internet rumors as if they have some inside knowledge that no one else does. Its insane that people apply authenticity of a rumor based on the number of threads started. This board is unbearable right now.
Okay then why even get on a sports message board. Go to any of them. Especially ones with vacancies. They are all the same type of topics

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Okay then why even get on a sports message board. Go to any of them. Especially ones with vacancies. They are all the same type of topics
It just all so stupid. Right now on this board we have people saying the Lebby is JoMo 2.0 and another thread people are saying its Lebby or die.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
If Chadwell really doesn’t want it, I can understand why. Comparable pay with much less stress than in the SEC. It might just be that he doesn’t have the ego that Freeze does.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
SMU just looks like the most complete and exciting team right now out of the three games. Duke looks boring and so does Troy

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Shame we can't get interest from G5 coaches. Just shows where we are as a program now
This might be the worst take on this board right now. You are basing the interest level for a position based on message board and Twitter chatter? The worst part is they are up in their feelings about it like some pimple faced training bra wearing school girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This might be the worst take on this board right now. You are basing the interest level for a position based on message board and Twitter chatter? The worst part is they are up in their feelings about it like some pimple faced training bra wearing school girl.
You sure do have some strong opinions about it. Why are you here and posting about it? If you don't give a shite get off the board because that's really the only discussion going on right now

was21

May 29, 2007
...and it's debatable whether message boards are even indicative of how the majority of fans think....in any program.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
He could do well in the SEC with top-tier SEC talent.

At SMU, the top recruiter he competes against is Memphis. At State, the 9th best recruiter he would compete against would be Auburn.

IMG_1248.jpeg

Last edited:

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Honestly if I was at a school going undefeated or close to it and making 4 mill a year I wouldn't leave that.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
The Chadwell love is so strange. He has never been on a staff in a major conference in any capacity. I’d take him but he is as much of a risk as anyone else.
Everybody sees how Hugh freeze instantly made Auburn competitive when he left liberty***

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Have we ever hired a sitting G5 type HC? If we have it was before my time.

Reactions: The Fatboy
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login