There were links on the email but I can't find anything otherwise.Is there a link available? I cannot find anything via the Ticket Central
Go to gopsusports.com and "buy tickets". Scroll to the bottom. You need to be logged into your account.Is there a link available? I cannot find anything via the Ticket Central
How much for horse spaces for smew athletic supporters?
Believe it's $40 for the East Deck.Just park in campus garages. Guessing that will be $55-60
It won't be $40 for this playoff game. My guess is $55-65.Believe it's $40 for the East Deck.
The university doesn't get any ticket revenue so it's making up for it with the parking fees. $$$$$It's amazing to live in a world where we can park in a snowy cow pasture for more than what it costs to get into the stadium for the game.
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
BWI Football
Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
BWI Football
It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.