Snowed in drunk thoughts..

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
1. Man this is the shitties sports year for this MSU fan in a while. I'm not even trying to look at portal/ recruiting players. What's the point?

2. Basketball... man...Lose ( loose for some of ya ) to a SWAC team.. Lose to USC. Beat # 5 Ten... Seriously WTF.

3. Football.. Again WTF. What a horrible year. Maybe the new guy ( who's seems a LOT like Mohead with his mannerisms and actual look ) will do something. Doubt it though.

4. 17ing Kiffen is smoking us.

5. My 17ing dog just shiiits/pisssses on the deck with the snow in the yard. My God I hate them both (dogs). They add zero pleasure to my life.

6. Cowboys 17. I just wish they would trade Dak so I could get away from pulling for another heartbreaking/loser team.

7. I have very little hope for baseball too.

8. We are snowed in. I wish my wife wasnt such a horrible cook. 17ing croc pot... Jesus.

9. Ashley Cooper was a 17ing killer. As were Willie Evans and Willie Blade.

10. End on a positive. The neighbor I hate just slid in the ditch. Im gonna go outside and shoot him a bird. Hail State

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
1. Yep, but I’m old enough to remember when this was the norm.
2. Stansbury spoiled us, never great but at least consistent.
3. Mullen spoiled us, see above.
4. Yep, but I take solace knowing they will epically screw it up. Always have, always will.
5. Cats are just simple. If you have to have a pet, get a cat.
6. Trade Dak or kill Jerry. Either would help.
7. Meh! There’s hope, likely followed by disappointment.
8. Wife can cook but she’s sick with the crud. No cooking, no nookie!
9. Yep
10. Hahahahahahaha. 17 him!

Reactions: mike tice

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
1. Man this is the shitties sports year for this MSU fan in a while. I'm not even trying to look at portal/ recruiting players. What's the point?

2. Basketball... man...Lose ( loose for some of ya ) to a SWAC team.. Lose to USC. Beat # 5 Ten... Seriously WTF.

3. Football.. Again WTF. What a horrible year. Maybe the new guy ( who's seems a LOT like Mohead with his mannerisms and actual look ) will do something. Doubt it though.

5. My 17ing dog just shiiits/pisssses on the deck with the snow in the yard. My God I hate them both (dogs). They add zero pleasure to my life.

6. Cowboys 17. I just wish they would trade Dak so I could get away from pulling for another heartbreaking/loser team.

8. We are snowed in. I wish my wife wasnt such a horrible cook. 17ing croc pot... Jesus.

10. End on a positive. The neighbor I hate just slid in the ditch. Im gonna go outside and shoot him a bird. Hail State
Yeah #7 is depressing. I'm not very optimistic considering the kick in the nuts since the national championship. Seriously think about the odds of that $#!t...God it pisses me off. ONLY at State could we win a NC only to have UM win it a year later, with the *** sucking the last two years to top it off.

Reactions: Dawg84 and 17itdawg

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
#3 is going to take many years to digest, WTH was that ? I’m fairly old, I’ve been watching a long time. I’ve never seen that bad of coaching job, Ever.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022

But other than that, how's everything going?

SuspectZero

Mar 3, 2008

#9. Ashley Cooper was a beast. My favorite Bulldog player ever

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014

Go to Mather's Point and take a swan dive. At least you will have taken a scenic route.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Point 6, I hope the Cowboys trade Dak just so he can get out of that toxic wasteland and and prove to their arrogant know-it-all naysaying fans that he isn't the problem, it's a franchise cultural issue that starts at the top.
Watched Kurt Warner break down the 1st interception, and the pick six. He doesn’t hold back how poorly designed both those plays were. I’ve thought all year how bad the play designs were.

Reactions: Spotdawg

Spotdawg

Feb 15, 2007

I agree on most, but love #9!

the_marshall

Jan 31, 2019
After laughing and empathizing with you, I do have a few responses:

1. As a State fan (and grad), we are gluttons for punishment. I swear when we were chosen to fulfill our God-given destiny, only the strongest, most self-deprecating (not defecating, although we've done that to ourselves plenty), and hopeful of people were ever chosen to live this life. I take solice in that.
2. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, completely agree...but Jans will figure it out.
3. OMG did football suck! And we had a good run after Lebby came in to "save" our signing class. I'm still concerned with the defense tho. Robbie and Hadad tell me not to be and that's the way now. We'll see.
4. Yes, he is, like a cheap cigar. But good on him, he's taken advantage of the situation and put his foot on our throat. Can't blame him. Here's praying that Harbaugh jumps from Michigan to the NFL and starts a new round of coaching carousel, which means Kiffin leaves OM.
5. Sorry about that. Grew up on a farm, had all kinds of animals and I know the feeling. Exactly why we don't have any now...
6. Jerry is the problem. Unfortunately he won't step back, his ego gets in his way.
7. I think we start February and mid-March strong, look like the State of old, then the rug will get pulled out from under us and we'll only make it to Hoover. Lemo gets fired at the end of May.
8. Not snowed in here, we're in south MS. I cooked beans and rice on Sunday (leftovers for Monday), and the wife made taco soup. All these beans and being cooped up in a house together...not good right now. I think its flammable in here.
9. Ashley Cooper...that dude was a DAWG. I think he really had to live the Johnny Cash song "Boy named Sue" and that's what turned him into the player he was. Had to fight for everything.
10. I laughed so hard at this, been there. Next time put on some warm clothes, trudge out there and say, "Hey bud...need some help?!" When he answers just say, "Yeah, good luck finding it you 17in a$$ hol..." and walk back inside.

Thanks for brightening my day! HailState!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login