So….Neal McCready knew it 1st.

Nov 13, 2023
Our insiders are worthless. I understand selmon kept it close but gosh PJ had zero info. Pnut and 7dust were the ones giving better info than him. I know that may upset some folks but it's the truth. I don't give a crap about hoops game updates, I can watch that on TV. Go make some calls and get some info, any info.

• Haha
Reactions: patdog and woozman

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
Let me see if I can get this right....
Lebby worked at OM under Kiffin, and as everyone knows - once a Reb, always a Reb. So Lebby calls up his old boss. Kiffin makes a deal with him that if he agrees to take the helm at MSU and further tank the MSU program, then he'll guarantee him a soft landing back as OC under him. McCready leaks the news only after the agreement is made with Kiffin. Lebby returns Selmons call and says fly out and let's talk contract.

Does that sound like a credible rumor to start?

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Lebby worked at OM under Kiffin, and as everyone knows - once a Reb, always a Reb. So Lebby calls up his old boss. Kiffin makes a deal with him that if he agrees to take the helm at MSU and further tank the MSU program, then he'll guarantee him a soft landing back as OC under him. McCready leaks the news only after the agreement is made with Kiffin. Lebby returns Selmons call and says fly out and let's talk contract.

Somebody needs to speak to the Psyche doctor about paranoia, I think.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Lebby worked at OM under Kiffin, and as everyone knows - once a Reb, always a Reb. So Lebby calls up his old boss. Kiffin makes a deal with him that if he agrees to take the helm at MSU and further tank the MSU program, then he'll guarantee him a soft landing back as OC under him.

If he doesn't come in ready to spit some beechnut in kiffins eye, he's worthless.

Reactions: Maroon13

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
For what? Isn’t he a Plantationist? I wouldn’t hired that kind to walk my old fat dogs.
I wouldn’t say that. He started out with Arkansas. Had a stint with auburn. Think he roots for Arkansas because his daughter goes to school there, but I’m sure he will eventually be rooting for wherever his son decides to go.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Our insiders are worthless. I understand selmon kept it close but gosh PJ had zero info. Pnut and 7dust were the ones giving better info than him. I know that may upset some folks but it's the truth. I don't give a crap about hoops game updates, I can watch that on TV. Go make some calls and get some info, any info.
Mississippi state fans will b1tch about anything

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
You’ve got people covering the dawgs who just want to sale their own books instead of having/establishing real contacts.

You’ve got people covering the dawgs that are such a monstrosity eye sore, high school girls run when they see him.

You’ve got announcers more worried about getting back to Russellville Alabama so they can make film study videos for their personal YouTube channel, than actually finishing their postgame radio duties.

Last edited:

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015

In all honesty that sounds just like something they'd do. I wouldn't doubt that UM spends some of their athletic budget on sabatoging State any way they can. They are that bothered by us, bet on it.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
it's obvious people connected to Lebby gave McCready this Information. Lebbys folks got some learning to do about this rivalry.

Reactions: patdog

tired

Sep 16, 2013
it's obvious people connected to Lebby gave McCready this Information. Lebbys folks got some learning to do about this rivalry.
I told yall yesterday Lebby was the new coach & so did DS. It wasn't a secret. He got his info from OK most likely.

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008

Joe. Lee. Dunn.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Go make some calls and get some info, any info.
Dude, there was no info and it was glorious. Selmon told you it would be tight lipped and it was.

McCready and Lebby became good friends when he was coaching in Oxford. That’s an angle no one else had on our side.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
You’ve got people covering the dawgs who just want to sale their own books instead of having/establishing real contacts.

You’ve got people covering the dawgs that are such a monstrosity eye sore, high school girls run when they see him.

You’ve got announcers more worried about getting back to Russellville Alabama so they can make film study videos for their personal YouTube channel, than actually finishing their postgame radio duties.
Stfu please

Reactions: polo135
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login