So about that loss at Kentucky

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Will Levis might end up being the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft tomorrow

Can't believe we lost that game

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
south park beat a dead horse GIF
Edited to add, I can’t believe we lost that game either. I can’t believe Livis is a NFL QB and I really really can’t believe that Anthony Richardson is a NFL Qb. Was there even a game last year when he was even the best QB on the field?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I mean for all the belly aching on here and the insult & injury that we endured by losing to a top 1st round QB ON THE ROAD in the SEC to lowly Kentucky.... it's not like we ever lose perspective after a loss.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I wish I still had that picture of him w/ his finger up his nose almost to the
Will Levis might end up being the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft tomorrow

Can't believe we lost that game
If I'm a GM or HC I would have trouble putting my job on the line w/ this guy

1682527851389.png

Reactions: Motodawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Star Trek GIF

ETA - The fact that Kiper is orgasming so much over this kid is weird. I don't see it. I would not waste a draft pick on him in the first round

Reactions: Motodawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Yea, I mean it isn't like Kentucky lost to Ole Miss and Vandy last year and ended up with a 7-6 record. Iowa beat the crap out of them in their bowl game.

Reactions: patdog

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
As a Saints fan I would love for Carolina to take Levis first overall, let them hang out in the cellar for three years before they realize they made a terrible mistake.

I cannot fathom how a franchise could watch both Bryce Young and Will Levis play and come to the conclusion that they’d rather have Levis.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Will Levis isnt the reason we lost that game. Chris Rodriguez ran all over us that night.
We lost that game because Kentucky’s front beat us worse than Bama and Georgia did last year. Hell, we dominated Bama up front last year defensively. They couldn’t run at all.

Now, the reason we got dominated is because the offense was absolutely worthless and never gave the D a breather. Levis was nothing more than a game manager, which is what he was in every game last year.

Reactions: JackShephard

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Will Levis is another in a long and storied tradition of NFL franchises mortgaging their future by throwing insane amounts of money at a QB because of "measurables" that ultimately flop in the league.
I am honestly on the fence with Levis. Look at Dan Jones stats at Duke especially the INTs. And fast forward to now at the Giants

patdog

May 28, 2007

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I am honestly on the fence with Levis. Look at Dan Jones stats at Duke especially the INTs. And fast forward to now at the Giants

Is this a pro-Daniel Jones or anti-Daniel Jones take? Because he’s been pretty damn bad every year except last season, and the jury is certainly still out on him.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022

Um he’s not great in the NFL either. Had one great playoff game but his stats are beyond average. I thought they way overpaid him with his new contract.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Will Levis was our best offense that night. We lost bc we scored 10 offensive points.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I watched Levis and the other prospective QBs work out, and it appeared to me, he was the best of the bunch. More power to him I guess.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
As a Saints fan I would love for Carolina to take Levis first overall, let them hang out in the cellar for three years before they realize they made a terrible mistake.

I cannot fathom how a franchise could watch both Bryce Young and Will Levis play and come to the conclusion that they’d rather have Levis.
Probably cause Levis is about 6'3"/235, ripped, and Young is barely 6'0 and shy of 200lbs. He might even be 5'11" and looks frail. They probably see Young like we now see Tua.....talented, but all beat up and injury riddled.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Will Levis isnt the reason we lost that game. Chris Rodriguez ran all over us that night.
But Will Levis WAS the reason, single-handedly, that the UKats lost to UMissy. He totally shat the bed late in that game; he looked lower than Mr. Irrelevant (last pick in the draft). I can't believe ANY GM would risk his own job by drafting that guy in the first round, much less #1 overall. That's insane!!

Reactions: josebrown

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
17 KY football, 17 KY baseball, 17 KY blue grass, 17 them goddamn KY race horses, 17 that KY bourbon...wait...strike that last one. 17 that KY coed who spurned my amorous advances that weekend I was in Lexington for a frat conference in 1985. 17 em all and feed em fish heads. 17ing Kentucky. I hate those m17ers. Oh yeah, 17 Will Levis.

Edited to add 17 KY basketball.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

patdog

May 28, 2007
I watched Levis and the other prospective QBs work out, and it appeared to me, he was the best of the bunch. More power to him I guess.
He looks great until he's actually playing in a game.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Probably cause Levis is about 6'3"/235, ripped, and Young is barely 6'0 and shy of 200lbs. He might even be 5'11" and looks frail. They probably see Young like we now see Tua.....talented, but all beat up and injury riddled.

Wasn’t Levis hurt or playing hurt most of the year last year? At the end of the day, injuries are largely a luck thing that you can’t project, give me a guy that’s proven he can play over one that hasn’t proven jack.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
He looks great until he's actually playing in a game.
This. He can’t read a defense and/or hasn’t received proper coaching to do it. He has all the physical tools and then some. He doesn’t seem to have it between the ears though and is not a gamer.

His performance in college is basically the opposite of Dak’s college career relative to his arm strength/throwing ability.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 9.03.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 9.04.57 PM.png

One guy put those numbers up in the Big-10 and SEC and the other guy did it all in a group of 5 conference.

This is what they see in Will Levis... I don't agree, but I was wrong about the other guy when he came out....
Or Do They?
Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 9.10.00 PM.pngFsj2BeFaUAELpX9.jpg

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Bryce Young measured at 5'10" at the combine officially. Not far from Kyler measurements LOL.

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Before the season, they were really pumping Will Levis nuts. Then, this season happened and that stopped. Now, back in offseason… they’re back to pumping. It’s strange to say the least, but i have to hand it the guy on managing to win the last two off seasons.

Sometimes, i think these teams do this as a distraction. They tell the media (“off record”) that they are looking at Will over Bryce when they never really are. Just a thought

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
south park beat a dead horse GIF
Edited to add, I can’t believe we lost that game either. I can’t believe Livis is a NFL QB and I really really can’t believe that Anthony Richardson is a NFL Qb. Was there even a game last year when he was even the best QB on the field?
Anthony Richardson is not a good QB. He wasn't even good enough to beat college defenses, Missouri right? Levis wasn't even a good college QB either.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Before the season, they were really pumping Will Levis nuts. Then, this season happened and that stopped. Now, back in offseason… they’re back to pumping. It’s strange to say the least, but i have to hand it the guy on managing to win the last two off seasons.

Sometimes, i think these teams do this as a distraction. They tell the media (“off record”) that they are looking at Will over Bryce when they never really are. Just a thought
Levis is the best off season QB I have ever seen. He is mediocre at best during the season, but man the off season his QBR is about perfect.

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
Will Levis is another in a long and storied tradition of NFL franchises mortgaging their future by throwing insane amounts of money at a QB because of "measurables" that ultimately flop in the league.
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Anthony Richardson is not a good QB. He wasn't even good enough to beat college defenses, Missouri right? Levis wasn't even a good college QB either.
Levis I could at least see maybe being a good NFL QB. I don't think he is, but he's got all the tools and I can see what people see in him and how I could be wrong. I just don't see what anyone sees in Richardson.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Levis I could at least see maybe being a good NFL QB. I don't think he is, but he's got all the tools and I can see what people see in him and how I could be wrong. I just don't see what anyone sees in Richardson.
Yeah, I watched Richardson make too many mistakes that cost his team bigly. Levis made some, but not near as many and not as devastating. Levis managed the offense the way his coaches told him to. I guess that counts for something. I figure after about 3-4 years in the NFL, Levis will be an average QB. But, that pays a whole lot better than at Sportsman Warehouse. If he rides the pine too much in the NFL, then if I were him, I'd look at playing in the CFL. There, he could really hone his passing skills, then come back to the big league.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I mean for all the belly aching on here and the insult & injury that we endured by losing to a top 1st round QB ON THE ROAD in the SEC to lowly Kentucky.... it's not like we ever lose perspective after a loss.
They lost to Vanderbilt like 3 weeks later.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login