So are the Saints for real?

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
They have been for the first two weeks anyway.
I hope it continues because this is fun football.
And the Defense is playing very well also.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I envy the Saints. They pass the ball down field and score from far. Saints have an explosive RB. Dallas does not. Ugh. Good luck this year Saints. If Dallas can't do it, I hope the Saints can.

Curt7

Apr 5, 2024
Defense has been good, now they have an offense to go with it. Buccaneers look surprising also. Everyone loves to hate on the Cowboys it’s sad there are more stories about them today than what the Saints have accomplished so far.

Oct 7, 2022
Defense has been good, now they have an offense to go with it. Buccaneers look surprising also. Everyone loves to hate on the Cowboys it’s sad there are more stories about them today than what the Saints have accomplished so far.
Not really. When you have the most valuable franchise in all of professional sports and continue to underperform, you deserve the ridicule.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If saints go on to have to of offense this season snd make a play off run do you fire Dennis Allen to keep Kubiak? Chances are he ends up elsewhere next season if they have that kind of turn around. Someone will pay him more or get him to HC.

I posed the same question to a Upig fan about Pittman and Patrino.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I envy the Saints. They pass the ball down field and score from far. Saints have an explosive RB. Dallas does not. Ugh. Good luck this year Saints. If Dallas can't do it, I hope the Saints can.
Cowboys spent all their money on a qb and one receiver.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login