So Eli doesn't live in Oxford? lol

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Yeah, it makes sense he'd live in NY with his ESPN role.

That said, Oxford could never be a retirement destination for a Manning. He'd always be on duty.

Reactions: DecadeReb2

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
He has been trying to sell his house for several years now. He lives in NY.

Most of our players, check that - most of our students in general - move away after they graduate. Eli decided to sell his house after he took a job in operation for the Giants. Im confused why that seems like a slight to you. Does Dak live in Starkville?

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I have a few of my colleagues who made some big money and built a house well above the market in that area have problems trying to sell it later. He needs to talk to the next incoming football coach.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
That is a fine house, but that's roughly $542 per sq ft. I can't imagine the money you'd have to have to want $3.8M of it in that house in that location.
A fool and his money…
And we know that bunch fits the bill.

jxndawg

Dec 26, 2009
I have a few of my colleagues who made some big money and built a house well above the market in that area have problems trying to sell it later. He needs to talk to the next incoming football coach.
Yeah, I think it's out by the old country club/now Lamar Park. That area is really pretty, but kind of odd - it's got some houses like this (and probably your friends') that are newer and uber nice, but are also a stone's throw away from some old ranch-style homes long overdue for a reno.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
This is an example of why underwriting guidelines are stricter and interest rates are higher on financing these types of wild adventures. Sounds like he overbuilt for the vicinity? God bad advice?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login