So happy for basketball team...

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
The hump didn't collapse on their heads from all the structural damage*** enjoyed watching them.play hard especially in second half what about that press haven't seen that kind of energy in Starkville on the hardwood in a while!
They played with some hustle tonight. Got after it on defense and fighting for the ball. That is refreshing.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The hump didn't collapse on their heads from all the structural damage*** enjoyed watching them.play hard especially in second half what about that press haven't seen that kind of energy in Starkville on the hardwood in a while!

Agreed, My Sentiments as Well and Spot on. Sportin' a Woody am I tonight and may Sports God Bless ye 'all.

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
First 13 min were atrocious.
Next 7 min were bad.
I only made it to halftime so far. Glad to see the team figured out how to correct the 25 things they did poorly in the first half.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
First Half GIF

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
First 13 min were atrocious.
Next 7 min were bad.
I only made it to halftime so far. Glad to see the team figured out how to correct the 25 things they did poorly in the first half.
10 turnovers in the first half!

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Apparently the team came on the court by walking through the student section. Did anyone see this

Reactions: wjr13

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Love the defensive intensity. Offense is going to be a struggle all season and honestly until we can get some scorers in it'll stay that way. But damn, watching us cause havoc on the defensive end was fun. We may be just about .500 this year but I can guarantee you teams are going to absolutely hate playing us

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Love the defensive intensity. Offense is going to be a struggle all season and honestly until we can get some scorers in it'll stay that way. But damn, watching us cause havoc on the defensive end was fun. We may be just about .500 this year but I can guarantee you teams are going to absolutely hate playing us

This is what excites me. I love a team that leads with athleticism and defensive intensity. It's exactly how Vic built his program.

I honestly thought we were kinda getting that with Howland. I remembered his tough as nails teams at Pitt and was excited, but it sure never materialized.

I don't usually get excited this quickly, but I have a feeling we're gonna like this coach (at least those of us who are mostly sane and sober).

Reactions: Old Fart Dawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Apparently the team came on the court by walking through the student section. Did anyone see this

He talked about the students in his post game. Mentioned it being Monday when the Greeks have meetings. Makes me think he maybe he has or will be getting around to some of the frats to get them excited. Richard did that early on.

Reactions: Old Fart Dawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Great 2nd half. Suspect 1st half. We got us a coach that can make adjustments!!!! Hail State!
We still have a full season to blame Howland so we good.

I didn't get to watch because the video feed cut out when I tried to watch the game on ESPN plus. It did sound like they played very good second half.

NW_Tennessee_Dawg

Sep 29, 2022
He talked about the students in his post game. Mentioned it being Monday when the Greeks have meetings. Makes me think he maybe he has or will be getting around to some of the frats to get them excited. Richard did that early on.
Jans and Purcell both made trips to sorority and fraternity row a couple of weeks ago to speak at chapter meetings. Some of the players joined Jans as well.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Old Fart Dawg

Sep 2, 2012
Ron Polk did this too.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
This is what excites me. I love a team that leads with athleticism and defensive intensity. It's exactly how Vic built his program.

I honestly thought we were kinda getting that with Howland. I remembered his tough as nails teams at Pitt and was excited, but it sure never materialized.

I don't usually get excited this quickly, but I have a feeling we're gonna like this coach (at least those of us who are mostly sane and sober).
I don't know if both of you guys will be enough support.***

Reactions: She Mate Me
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login