So i hear

Simmer

Jun 21, 2013
I think a lot of us are coming over. I forgot I still had a six pack account. But LFG!

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I’m just here waiting for someone to create a Michael Wardlaw username and post here… **

Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki

Poor Ol' State

Sep 26, 2023
I figured you retards were Bama fans. And, I’d prefer Bama fans over Genebiters.
We come in peace, we are one of you. We were happy on our bulldawgs247 site, not bothering nobody, then boom cbs buys scout and we get Gene thrown on us. Worst of all, they changed our name to Gene's Page after he threw a hissy fit.

Most of us have all been banned by Gene at one time or another, I myself got multiple.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
We come in peace, we are one of you. We were happy on our bulldawgs247 site, not bothering nobody, then boom cbs buys scout and we get Gene thrown on us. Worst of all, they changed our name to Gene's Page after he threw a hissy fit.

Most of us have all been banned by Gene at one time or another, I myself got multiple.
Then why the hell did you stay?

Simmer

Jun 21, 2013
That makes 2 of us. I was totally against the merger. I tried genes page back in the day but I just couldn't handle all the sunshine pumping and rainbows and all they spewed. Plus I think 247 ****** Paul when they brought them guys over
Same, the amount of let downs was enough for me. Been following Paul for a while and I wouldn't read anything on Genespage if he wasn't there.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It looks like we have all been around long enough to live in interesting times at the 6Pack.

It's looks like it may be more fun to watch than the football team.

Reactions: deltadawg82

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Is my lifetime subscription still valid - and when am I getting my damned polo
Good luck to you... we're all still waiting on the combination package of lifetime free Chat, Six Pack Official Coffee Mug, and a bag free of Strange Brew ground coffee. I thought it sounded more like a good giveaway sweepstakes package than a real freebie. Shame on me.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login