So, I posted Geaux Home Tigahs on my FB feed after the game

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
And now I have several Tiger baseball groups on my feed.

I read many of responses from today’s game. They are exactly like we are. Very passionate about their ball team and sky is always falling after a loss or two (hee hee)!

Several said State is an underrated team that should be in top 25, and some said that they (lsu) were overrated (reasonable Tiger fans, shocking!).

Several more said something along the lines of you have to play your A game when you come to Starkville, because that crowd will let you know if you mess up. (thanks to the right fielder, and we did let him know)

So, if some of those arrogant pricks can see and admit we are a good team, then maybe we are.

Time will tell, Hail State!

Dec 19, 2023
We are a good team but in the SEC you have to be a very,very good team to make any noise. Who knows, LSU may be like our '22 team, a faceplant team after a natty.
That thought crossed my mind also. We started that fateful SEC season by laying an egg at UGA just like LSU. We did have signs of trouble during the non conference that they didn’t though.

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
I read some of the comments on Tigerdroppings last night. My exact comment to the wife was “these corn dogs sound just like our fans”.

Thebulldogcountry1

Nov 6, 2022
The official State baseball "Final" X post from Saturday was nothing but corn dogs talking trash. Oh what a difference one day makes.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login