So I wake up this afternoon in the hospital after pretty much not knowing what's

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
pretty much not knowing what's going on in the world Because I was so sick and turn on the TV and see that we've replaced our basketball team. They're almost up by 20 points against South Carolina. Where did we find these guys?

When I say I missed everything I missed everything. I'll look at the rest of the board to see what world events are going on because they're always on here.

I'm not even sure this is a MSU board since haven't seen anything about the game on here

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We are playing decent. A few bone head mistakes but USCe looks like cold dog đź’© they look like guys you find on the playground in the deep country.

patdog

May 28, 2007
You’re in the hospital? I hope you get well soon.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
pretty much not knowing what's going on in the world Because I was so sick and turn on the TV and see that we've replaced our basketball team. They're almost up by 20 points against South Carolina. Where did we find these guys?

When I say I missed everything I missed everything. I'll look at the rest of the board to see what world events are going on because they're always on here.

I'm not even sure this is a MSU board since haven't seen anything about the game on here

Dang, you've had a rough time. Hope your stay in the hospital is a short one.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Thanks guys. I am doing better just having to deal with hospital food since I can actually eat now. Same BS as this past summer. Gonna be here for a while.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Howland is a tournament coach (if he could only get there consistently).

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
I hope you get better soon. It sucks being in the hospital. Hopefully SPS can keep you entertained while you are there. I used to listen to Rick Dees in the morning in Memphis before school. I think he was the original Six Packer because he used to say, " This is Rick Dees and his cast of idiots!"

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login