So is today a day of infamy?

H

Homer J Simpon IV

Lose to a team of destiny in Georgia and lose the 5th straight series to us at home, within 5 minutes of each other? Sounds like the sort of thing that generally happens to us.

H

Homer J Simpon IV

My point exactly, i.e., sounds like the sort of thing that generally happens to us. I wasn't actually trying to combative.

However, on 0-8, seems I remember ya'll doing the same a few years ago under your winningest football coach, not a guy who lasted 3 years before losing to us resulting in a better coach and staff being brought in.

Now, lost the series 5 years running, including 3 straight on your field in your sport. I ain't happy with 0-8, but we've got hope now. Got any in YOUR sport?

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
No. MSU baseball is dying. The only hope we have is that Polk will pull another 05 SEC Tournament or SR run, which is a catch-22 because it will also prolong the pain.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
"Now, lost the series 5 years running, including 3 straight on your field in your sport. I ain't happy with 0-8, but we've got hope now. Got any in YOUR sport? "

Yeah, that's not combative.

Take your flaming to Eggbowl.com or nestle in over at nafoom.

Dec 8, 2006
The results of our last 3 athletic teams.

Ole Miss: Nomaha, 0-8, NIT

Any comparision of OM to MSU in athletics is a bit ridiculous, wouldn't you agree?

H

Homer J Simpon IV

8Dog said:
"Now, lost the series 5 years running, including 3 straight on your field in your sport. I ain't happy with 0-8, but we've got hope now. Got any in YOUR sport? "

Yeah, that's not combative.

Take your flaming to Eggbowl.com or nestle in over at nafoom.
What in this sounds combative:

"Lose to a team of destiny in Georgia and lose the 5th straight series to us at home, within 5 minutes of each other? Sounds like the sort of thing that generally happens to us."

That's what I was referring to when I said I WASN'T actually trying to be combative, key word, WASN'T. Once the 0-8 was brought up, I felt one flame deserved another.

H

Homer J Simpon IV

We're two years away from suffering 6 straight bad seasons ourselves. Hard to believe it's been 5 years (from next football season) since we won the Cotton Bowl. Followed it up with 2 4-win season and 2 3-win seasons.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login