So, new unis?

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
The upgrades to the stadium look great. But the photos from practice have caught everyone’s attention with the Miss. State on the chest and not the worst version of the banner that exists. Sooooo was this just for practice jerseys or will we see the Miss. State on Saturdays? I saw several beat writers tweeting about them which made me think that maybe this was a well kept secret.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
The upgrades to the stadium look great. But the photos from practice have caught everyone’s attention with the Miss. State on the chest and not the worst version of the banner that exists. Sooooo was this just for practice jerseys or will we see the Miss. State on Saturdays? I saw several beat writers tweeting about them which made me think that maybe this was a well kept secret.

God I hope not, we are not Miss State or MS State, either State or MSU.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
Looks like we also have a GREEN alternate. Ugh - OUR COLORS ARE MAROON AND WHITE!!…..

[tweet]1555677240565825537[/tweet]

Misfit

Oct 21, 2018
You are joking, right. You do know that the green jersey means "Don't hit him, he's our quarterback, right?

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
Ive read we are going to use a uni that mimicked that shirt design with one sleeve maroon and one sleeve white.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login