So of course, I heard from vandy preacher yesterday

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Tell him God doesn't care about sports. It is a sin to waste his time with that. He has way more important things to worry about. Also, if God really cared about sports Bama would not have all those Championships and Saban would be coaching high school baseball in Alaska. Also ask him how much money he makes serving the Lord and then ask him how much money Jesus and his apostles took to spread the gospel. Tell him if he was truly called from God he would pay for his own way.

Reactions: CoastRat.sixpack

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Tell him God doesn't care about sports. It is a sin to waste his time with that. He has way more important things to worry about. Also, if God really cared about sports Bama would not have all those Championships and Saban would be coaching high school baseball in Alaska. Also ask him how much money he makes serving the Lord and then ask him how much money Jesus and his apostles took to spread the gospel. Tell him if he was truly called from God he would pay for his own way.

If God doesn't care about sports I've wasted a lot of time talking to him about it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login