So on to Bedlam...

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Who you got? Since they scored first and are at home I'll take OSU, LOL. I don't know much about either one. I don't watch much Big 12 ball.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I’m already in OK State -3.5. Oklahoma state has quietly been one of the best teams in the country this year and I think they end up in the playoffs.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
OSU was playing Garth Brooks - Calling Baton Rouge right before the kick off

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
If Ok State loses this game, Grundy should be FIRED! He would be something like 2-16 against Oklahoma.

Feb 12, 2013
Still taking OSU, even through tied right before the half.

Really hope OSU gets a chance to make the playoffs. They have the M-State vibe of the Big-12.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
If Ok State loses this game, Grundy should be FIRED! He would be something like 2-16 against Oklahoma.

Probably, but y'all again aren't taking into account the comparative status of the programs. You are implying we are OSU to Ole Moss's OU. I don't accept that but I guess I'm seeing why y'all came after me so hard now. I don't accept that they are that far ahead of us right now. They were back in the 50's and 60's. Y'all still think that, I guess. It's the only thing that makes sense given what you have done to me over that post.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
The Egg sucked but when it comes to the games I'm basically an interested spectator in this weekend, FANTASTIC! This is always the best weekend of the season.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Oklahoma held to zero offensive points in the second half. Oklahoma State’s defense is legit. If they beat Baylor in the Big 12 title game, they should be in the playoff.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
Riley’s offense looks nothing like Leach’s…. Not saying that is good or bad.

Most of the Leach tree has changed the offense to suit their needs. Kingsbury has flat out said he had to incorporate more of a running attack because you couldn’t run the pure air raid in the NFL and be successful. Also said Leach would probably disown him when he found out he said that.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Oklahoma held to zero offensive points in the second half. Oklahoma State’s defense is legit. If they beat Baylor in the Big 12 title game, they should be in the playoff.

UGA is in, no matter what. If Bama beats them they are in. Beyond that it's all still up in the air. As long as Cincinnati beats whoever they play next week I think they probably are in. Hopefully they get destroyed and we don't have to listen the the Group of Five whine anymore. Michigan is in if they win next week, which they SHOULD, but that is NOT a given. So if any of the three beyond UGA fall......the first one that could slip in is Notre Dame. I think they are through with their season. The next one up
Would probably be Oklahoma State if they win next week. That win In my book would put them ahead of Notre Dame and a victorious Cincinnati. Interesting stuff! It reminds me a little of the old Bowl system and the various implications for a natty when there were multiple teams still in play on New Year's Day. Say what you want about the current system, and it is better at establishing a true champion, but nothing today matches what New Years Day was back then, with the four bowls, the Sugar, Rose, Orange, and Cotton, especially if there were two or three bowls than had title implications. That happened a lot. That to me will never be matched on a single day by any other system college football could adopt. That was a fun day.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login