So Shad pays 2M to an out of state firm….

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
…..to do the dirty work and try to find who to fire?

This is how I know Republicans simply do not get it. Especially Mississippi Republicans.

A - he’s spending TWO MILLION on yet another ‘study’;
2 - he draws his salary from the government, yet other government employees don’t matter apparently;
D - Why are we still playing defense? The problem is with income, yet all we do is cut cut cut - and cut the wrong damn things on top of that.

The state just can’t help itself. Dead set on keeping the decline going.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
…..to do the dirty work and try to find who to fire?

This is how I know Republicans simply do not get it. Especially Mississippi Republicans.

A - he’s spending TWO MILLION on yet another ‘study’;
2 - he draws his salary from the government, yet other government employees don’t matter apparently;
D - Why are we still playing defense? The problem is with income, yet all we do is cut cut cut - and cut the wrong damn things on top of that.

The state just can’t help itself. Dead set on keeping the decline going.
"Walters added that while the goal of the project was to identify $250 million in waste, the report submitted by BCG held a much larger dollar amount. Walters declined to give an exact figure."

2 million to eliminate over 250 million in waste seems like a good value

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
"Walters added that while the goal of the project was to identify $250 million in waste, the report submitted by BCG held a much larger dollar amount. Walters declined to give an exact figure."

2 million to eliminate over 250 million in waste seems like a good value
I’d like to see what they consider waste. Folks do these studies to get some evidence behind whatever it is they really want to do, which is cut government. They don’t want to be the bad guys.

Hope they don’t go too far, they could cripple the state.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Interesting. It seems you are scared. I'd say a lot of people should be. Outside auditors tend to scare the hell out of a lot of people.
Why do you have to get personal? Not everyone is like you. I don’t even live in MS so no, it’s not about me.

I realize this is a foreign concept to you.

Reactions: DogStuckAtUM

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Not really. I have lived here my whole life. We obviously have screwed the pooch on damn near everything. That being said, someone who isn't a Mississippian lecturing us on what we need ( there was a time this was absolutely warranted) now is asinine.

Eh. I wouldn’t be surprised if Goat is still a Mississippi voter.

His move was very recent. He’s smart enough to realize that the land of milk and honey ain’t in Starkville ($1 to Jack Cristil).

• Haha
Reactions: OG Goat Holder

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
By the way, you both are trying VERY hard to deflect attention from what Shad is doing.......hummmmmm.
LOL. Shad grew up in the town next to where I formerly lived.

We have several mutual friends. I like him.

I suggest you get a good night’s sleep. You’re obviously exhausted and can’t think straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login