So Sixpack has been at On3 for about 18 months...

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Like the current set up better. As Dorn said, it taking you to where you left off is nice. Especially in long threads where 90% are posts of people undergoing mental trauma. I believe they are called game threads. And I like the ease of being able to upload pictures. Just wish it would take larger file sizes. 99% of the pictures I take with my phone are too large of a file size to post.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I like that since the switch, all political discussions are civil, and no derogatory terms are used to describe those you disagree with.******

What I hate is that I had to add * to the end of my prior statement because some dubmass' sarcasm meter is broken.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Sometimes when I’m typing it just freezes up and then refreshes and I lose about half of what I’ve written. That only happens on this board but I guess it could be my iPad. The ads suck big ole donkey peckers. All in all I think that the move was an overall positive.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Like the current set up better. As Dorn said, it taking you to where you left off is nice. Especially in long threads where 90% are posts of people undergoing mental trauma. I believe they are called game threads. And I like the ease of being able to upload pictures. Just wish it would take larger file sizes. 99% of the pictures I take with my phone are too large of a file size to post.
The only way I've found to get around that issue is to share the file using Outlook email on my Android. The Outlook app will ask if you want to reduce the size of the file before sending. The resized file will upload to SPS with no problem. Some of the other sharing apps may do the same thing.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The only way I've found to get around that issue is to share the file using Outlook email on my Android. The Outlook app will ask if you want to reduce the size of the file before sending. The resized file will upload to SPS with no problem. Some of the other sharing apps may do the same thing.
I use a free one called Image Size and have the default set to the correct pixels for here.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I still miss threaded view but all the other features on here are much better.

The quote reply feature is kind of annoying if you want to erase what was quoted.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
My only complaint is the deal that I can’t log in on safari. Someone said it’s because of Adblock, I don’t know. If I want to respond I have to pull it up in the app, which I generally don’t use.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
My analysis...

I never think about the old site, so it's all good.

I do wonder about these Anon folks who seem to not be able to give themselves a new name.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
My only complaint is the deal that I can’t log in on safari. Someone said it’s because of Adblock, I don’t know. If I want to respond I have to pull it up in the app, which I generally don’t use.
That’s odd. I use blockers and still use safari.

Reactions: Fritz!
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login