So we just not gonna talk about our baseball win tonight?

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I know it’s Mizzou but still a dominant performance. Feels like a sweep may be doable here, but can’t let up. Not the end of the world if we only win two though.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Brandon Smith, man. Really been good since moving to Friday night.

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
I know it’s Mizzou but still a dominant performance. Feels like a sweep may be doable here, but can’t let up. Not the end of the world if we only win two though.

Only losses are discussed. Followed by discussions about Foxhall’s and Gautreau’s job statuses.

And for the real attention whores, CCL’s future is questioned.

Last edited:

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Where’s Irish screaming for Cohen’s head on a pike.

Great job by all, especially those who batted to beat the shift. Many, many hard hit balls. Brandon Smith was great.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
I think this move should’ve been recognized sooner. He has done very well.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I think this move should’ve been recognized sooner. He has done very well.

He wasn’t pitching this well early in the year. Something clicked when he had that long relief outing against LSU and he’s been very good ever since.

Last edited:

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
He wasn’t pitching this well early in the year. Something clicked when he had that long relief outing against LSU and he’s been very good ever since.

Now down to 3.25 ERA in SEC only. Best on team. Hopefully other pitchers lower their ERAs this weekend.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
First walk was in the 7th inning. Feels like having lead-off guy on base has been the bane of our season.

wasabaka

Sep 17, 2012
Brandon 17n Smith is my Dawg this year. He throws strikes. You can't ask much more given the rest of our arms this year. This guy 17s.

Last edited:

kired

Aug 22, 2008
For everyone tired of us watching strikes - last night would’ve been your game to watch. Came out aggressive as hell. Starter was averaging ~3 pitches per batter early on.

Misfit

Oct 21, 2018
We will see Mizzou's best pitcher today. Hoping the bats stay hot, but not expecting to see anything like last night's offensive explosion.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Good night for us overall. Helped that Florida beat UK convincingly, too, setting up for a potential sweep there with them not having to use their best arms.

In general, we want Vanderbilt, UK, and USCe to lose as many games as possible when not playing each other. And when they are playing each other, it really doesn’t matter what happens. Outside of rooting for our nonconference opponents to win, that’s the most direct way for our SOS to get boosted, which is 50% of our RPI. Thus far, UK is 0-1 against UF, USCe is 2-0 against Bama, Vandy is 1-1 against A&M. 3-2 overall….not great for us but not terrible either. Would love for that to be 3-6 by the end of the weekend.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login