So what is the rotation this weekend?....

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Thursday, Johnson Friday, B. Smith Saturday, C. Smith

Pen: Long relief, Hunt, Cheatham, Fristoe?
Short relief. Kohn, Brooks, ?
Closer, Talley? (I thought he looked pretty good against UAB. His mannerisms remind me of Sims but not saying his effectiveness is the same)

Last edited:

Choctaw Dawg

May 21, 2017
Thursday, Johnson Friday, B. Smith Saturday, C. Smith

Pen: Long relief, Hunt, Cheatham, Fristoe?
Short relief. Kohn, Brooks, ?
Closer, Talley? (I thought he looked pretty good against UAB. His mannerisms remind me of Sims but not saying his effectiveness is the same)
Talley hit 95 on the stadium gun yesterday and threw strikes, I think he needs more playing time

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Thursday - Cade Smith
Friday - Pico Kohn
Saturday - Preston Johnson

If it were up to me. Pen is with the respective pitchers.

Feb 23, 2008
I think if you want to win a series, you go B Smith on Thursday, Johnson on Fri

and C Smith on Saturday. My logic behind that is Johnson is your best guy but he's getting almost zero run support. B Smith will throw strikes and keep you in it if he's not getting hit. You may luck up and win, who knows? I like Cade Smith facing another team's 3rd guy. It's a good matchup for us. Last week to me was just a bump in the road. He's been good all year in that Sunday role.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I don't like Smith in the last spot because he gives us the best chance to win. Chances are he's going to be put into a position where we'll be looking for our first win or a series win every Sunday with Cade, where we could get some momentum going into Sunday's game if he pitched Friday or Saturday.

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
I’d move Smith to Friday, Hunt Saturday and Johnson on Sunday. It would be difficult to start this weekend since we play Thursday, Friday and Saturday..

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
That would be an ideal 3 if Hunt’s arm is ready. If not, piggyback him and Smith

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login