So, when does it become an official conspiracy?

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://deadspin.com/371240/uclas-non+fos-%EF%BF%BDand-huggy-bear-sober-in-the-sweet-16">This picture is from the end of the UCLA - aTm game.
</a>
Isn't this three of UCLA's games in the last three weeks that the refs have made absolutely terrible calls in UCLA's favor?

I don't really think there is a conspiracy. I do think this shows the problem with the "We can't call a foul on the final possession unless someone gets killed" strategy that so many referees like to use.

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
I told my wife when I saw it that he got mugged and this shows it. The zebras protect the top teams, always have, always will. It is a shame because there is no way the hand is part of the ball in this shot. I actually thought Love got away with about 3 or 4 more but it was no different than Memphis vs MSU. I would say Memphis walked on at least 5 seperaate occasions agains us and the refs simply turned their heaads. Welcome to the NCAA

williecunningham

Mar 3, 2008
Dawgbreeze said:
I told my wife when I saw it that he got mugged and this shows it. The zebras protect the top teams, always have, always will. It is a shame because there is no way the hand is part of the ball in this shot. I actually thought Love got away with about 3 or 4 more but it was no different than Memphis vs MSU. I would say Memphis walked on at least 5 seperaate occasions agains us and the refs simply turned their heaads. Welcome to the NCAA

</p>Here's your answer Vegas - 3:17 pm on 3/24/08 is when the black helicopters were first spotted at the Dawgbreeze residence.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login