So who do you suspect you'll pitch Saturday and Sunday?

BigSpur1972

Jun 4, 2007
Saw where ya'll are pitching Carver tonight. Cisco on the mound for us. Off-speed pitcher...not great velocity, but can change it up alot.

Atwood on the mound for us tomorrow (lefty), and Cooper on Sunday.

Looking forward to the series.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
According Gregg Ellis it's going to be Lee Swindle on Sat. and Ricky Bowen on Sun.

I'm sure your hitters are licking their chops.

BigSpur1972

Jun 4, 2007
The usual suspects: Smoak, Darnell, Disher...and Reese Havens is swinging the bat very well.

Problem has been that when one is "off", all are off. The are all consistently swinging great, or consistently not hitting it. Stranding alot of base runners too.

Should have won that Vandy series last week. Up 3-2, in the bottom of the 9th, Vandy has two outs and we have two strikes on Flaherty, and damn if the guy doesn't hit it out of the park to force extra innings, where we lose.

Our team seems similar to last year's team right now. Hopefully it doesn't end like last year.

I suspect your record will improve.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
BigSpur1972 said:
I suspect your record will improve.

</p>Hahahahahahaha....not with Mr. We have injuries, it rains, that's baseball, we're young, we lost because of the NCAA at the helm.

Look at some of the threads on here. Pitchers not using ice? To me that's absolutely unbeleivable. I really can't believe the collection of dumbasses that we have put together at MSU. What's really scary is Raffo is probably the smartest one down there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login