So who is entering the portal today?

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
DJ says he's doing an IG live at 1 today. to "tell what really happened and quell the rumors" That should be a hoot. Somebody with some sense needs to get in that guy's ear and let him know he's self-destructing
He needs a real friend right now to tell him just drive out on premium gas. No matter what happened to him and who is right/wrong, he will look best by just leaving and going somewhere else and let his performance speak for him.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
DJ says he's doing an IG live at 1 today. to "tell what really happened and quell the rumors" That should be a hoot. Somebody with some sense needs to get in that guy's ear and let him know he's self-destructing
Did you see LaToya Thomas responded to his tweet? She's trying to help him down off the ledge. Thought that was pretty cool.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Shut Your Mouth Reaction GIF

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
He did one with Tulu last night while he gave his baby a bottle. He said kind of what you would expect him to say "if you knew the whole story, etc. etc." and indicated he would release more information.

A few other players jumped on and expressed their support and backed him up on his decision to leave and call out Leach.

Will showed up as a viewer and Tulu and DJ tried to get him to come on video and Will said "nope, past my bedtime".
Tulu said "Chance woulda joined". :ROFLMAO:

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
At this point I just assume it'll be a daily occurrence
I just want to say that the last 20 years have made a major impact on my life. Through the years this community has supported me and helped me become the man I am today. I have learned to love the taste of Dale’s and have overcome my severe case of mole cricketaphobia thanks to Sixpackspeak which I will always call home. I will forever cherish my time here.But since some posters think I’m a drunk fatass, I am announcing that I have decided to transfer to Elite Dawgs
Respect my decision

patdog

May 28, 2007
I just want to say that the last 20 years have made a major impact on my life. Through the years this community has supported me and helped me become the man I am today. I have learned to love the taste of Dale’s and have overcome my severe case of mole cricketaphobia thanks to Sixpackspeak which I will always call home. I will forever cherish my time here.But since some posters think I’m a drunk fatass, I am announcing that I have decided to transfer to Elite Dawgs
Respect my decision
You always were soft. I’m glad to see you go. **

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
Respect my decision
Hilarious!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
That’s why I’m going to a place called ED.
My understanding is that there’s a secretly recorded conversation between Dawgstudent and ExtremeDog that led to this.

The good news is that mcdawg22 will get so much NIL money from Blue Chews over on ED that it ends up being a net gain for him.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Respect my decision
you forgot the pause for dramatic effect...

with that being said...

Reactions: wasabaka and kired

wasabaka

Sep 17, 2012
Respect my decision
You forgot the "Having said all of that" segue part that seems to be in every one of these announcements.

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Hearing Marks and Crumedy should be announcing their decisions to enter the portal soon.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I can’t understand why a d lineman would transfer out from MSU right now . . . . Oh, i almost forgot, they are paid professionals now. I can’t wait until next season. I’ll cheer a little less hard, but being the professionals they are, I’m going to BOO the 17 out of them when they make bad plays. I hear Cowboys fans do it all the time.

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
Somebody please keep a list of who transfers out and where they wind up. So many transfers from so many schools. A lot will find out there is no where to go and the grass is not necessarily greener.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Respect my decision
You misspelled "Respeck"

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
He did one with Tulu last night while he gave his baby a bottle. He said kind of what you would expect him to say "if you knew the whole story, etc. etc." and indicated he would release more information.

A few other players jumped on and expressed their support and backed him up on his decision to leave and call out Leach.

Will showed up as a viewer and Tulu and DJ tried to get him to come on video and Will said "nope, past my bedtime".
Tulu said "Chance woulda joined". :ROFLMAO:

Shouldn't they all be studying for exams? **

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
The portal situation could be easily solved by reinstating the requirement to sit out a year after a transfer. Who's going to pay big bucks for a guy to sit out a year?

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
The portal situation could be easily solved by reinstating the requirement to sit out a year after a transfer. Who's going to pay big bucks for a guy to sit out a year?
This is the big mistake the NCAA made. The old transfer rules were too unfair to the players & needed to be changed. But they went too far in the other direction. Should have required 1 year sit out, no exceptions. You can still get scholarship & NIL money. And for the 1st transfer, that year doesn’t count towards your 5 years to play 4. You don’t penalize a player for 1 transfer, but you do make him think about it.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I think, one transfer, no harm no foul. (any and everybody can make a mistake)( Finebaum alluded to this last week)
Then no more transfers without setting out.

It's clearly out of hand.
More free agency than the NFL.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login